“A great place to stop for a pint or a meal.”

Brewsters Brewing Company & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, American, Brew Pub, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Visit the Brewsters Brewing Company and Restaurant in Airdrie, Alberta. The Airdrie location provides a wide range of restaurant and pub menu items along with the best micro-brewed beer in Airdrie, Alberta.
Airdrie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to stop for a pint or a meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Brewsters has hands down the best beef dip around. Now onto the review. I frequent Brewsters often and always enjoy the atmosphere and service. Whether I'm with a group of friends or just taking a break and having a cold pint at the bar. There's always great staff and people to meet. The food is very good. I know the menu very well. My favorites include the steak salad, Beef Dip, steak sandwich, quesadilla. The Appy menu gas great items as well. The maple bbq ribs are excellent as is the homemade chips and dip.

• Visited March 2014

Banff National Park, Canada
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We've been here before for the beer, which is always good, but tonight we decided to try the food again. In the past we were quite disappointed with the quality of the food, but tonight - wow! The steak sandwich, on special, was juicy and tender and prepared just right.Even the plating was attractive. The Happy Hour special of half order natchos was plentiful and covered in cheese, black olives, julienne green onions and pickled jalapeños- great! However the chicken wings were just ok because they were pretty small and dry despite the sauce. Brewsters should take a tip from the Carstairs Hotel and get the same big meaty wings they serve at Barleys pub.
Our waitress was fabulous too- attentive, friendly and helpful- thanks Taylor!!

• Visited February 2014
Calgary
“Only come for beer, skip the poor food service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I come here quite often for beers and occasionally food. We have never had incredible service but it has also never been horrible until now. My boyfriend is a chef so it is rare we get to have an actual Friday Night date, but he got off early and we were able to go out together on Friday January 31st, 2014.

It was quite busy so not getting service right away was understandable. The beer was great as always (although we do miss the fruit hogs) but when the food was dropped off no one stopped to ask if we needed anything else. Some cutlery would have been helpful. At this point the restaurant was not very busy so we figured service would be getting a little better. We flagged someone down and got our cutlery.

I ordered the steak sandwich medium-rare and it was definitely cooked medium-well. I am not very picky but when I pay good money for something I do want to get what I asked for. I cut into the middle to make sure it wasn't just the ends but it was overcooked all the way through. I waited for the server to come do a quality check but she never came… so we flagged someone down again. They did replace my steak and the new meal was brought out by a manager. The manager did not stick around long enough for me to ask for cutlery (my old cutlery was taken away with my overcooked steak)... So when the server came out to ask if my steak was better this time, I had to ask for cutlery yet again. This time the steak was cooked to a perfect med-rare. We also waited for a long time to get beer refills. When she did happen to come by we preemptively ordered our next drinks since we had no idea when she would be back.

We will be back here for beer since the beer is really good and maybe an appetizer if it isn't busy. Next time we want to go out for food we will definitely skip Brewsters and go somewhere where we can actually get decent service.

The only reason I didn't give this place a Terrible rating is because we have had decent service in the past when it comes to only ordering beer.

• Visited January 2014
Airdrie, Canada
“Always a Fave!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

The best selection of beers in town. All craft brewed and on tap. We've gone here and first started at the original location on 11th Ave SW in YYC. Try the industry pint or samplers.

Visited June 2013
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ive ate here numerous times. Really great food and service! Butter chicken and beef dip wont let you down. Its definitely in the top 3 places to eat in Airdrie! I think if the restaurant promoted trip advisor more they would see their ranking go way up! Keep up the good work.