“Always a Fave!”

Brewsters Brewing Company & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 133 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American, Brew Pub, Grill, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Visit the Brewsters Brewing Company and Restaurant in Airdrie, Alberta. The Airdrie location provides a wide range of restaurant and pub menu items along with the best micro-brewed beer in Airdrie, Alberta.
“Always a Fave!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The best selection of beers in town. All craft brewed and on tap. We've gone here and first started at the original location on 11th Ave SW in YYC. Try the industry pint or samplers.

Visited June 2013

“Great food!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ive ate here numerous times. Really great food and service! Butter chicken and beef dip wont let you down. Its definitely in the top 3 places to eat in Airdrie! I think if the restaurant promoted trip advisor more they would see their ranking go way up! Keep up the good work.

Kampala, Uganda
“Gotta Love Meat!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a favourite restaurant of my family so we've eaten there twice now. The food is good but it is very meaty and as vegan by choice as much as possible, there is nothing on the menu for me! I did find in very small print that I can have a veggie burger to replace the meat burgers but even the salads had meat! Great beer! And the meat eaters love it.

• Visited March 2013
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We flew in from Palm Springs and decided to give Brewsters a try. I had the fish tacos. Very good! Efficient waitress. Will definitely go again.

Visited February 2013
Airdrie, Canada
“Aweful service, sub par food!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I have been here 4 times, 3 of those were just for drinks, the first 2 times we were ignored by the younger female staff, and not looked after like the men at other tables were! One of those times we waited 15 minutes with no one acknowledging us, so we left as the waitresses just looked at us funny! The last time was for a meal with our 2 children, I had lobster Mac and cheese and it was horrible! I told the waitress it was not very good at all, and she just said sorry! No asking if I would like something else or offering to make me happy with my meal! I am not a picky person and am not expecting anything amazing, it was definitely sub par, as a waitress myself, I was not impressed with that response at all! My families food was ok, nothing they would like to go back and ever have again! What happened to making your customers feel important and happy, all I got was the feeling like I was inconveniencing the waitresses! Will not return! ( which is a shame as my husband loves the brew!)

• Visited July 2012