“Steakhouse Casual”

MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual Airdrie
Reserve with OpenTable
MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual Airdrie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 136 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were staying at a hotel across the street and wanted a nice meal. Mr Mikes did not disappoint! We both had steak entrees, which were perfectly cooked, and the portion sizes were huge! The staff were attentive and friendly. Hint: Try a Bacon Caesar. It is so delicious!!

There are newer reviews for MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual Airdrie

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had just ended four days on the road and decided we would get a good meal. this place was across the road from our hotel (we could walk), it looked good, and I felt like a steak. It was nice enough inside, although felt like it could use some attention.
The waitress came and asked for drink orders. I requested water and told her I would order a glass of wine with my meal. I ordered a NY Strip; asked for it medium.
Water never arrived, steak was medium - well (which I could forgive if this place didn't call itself a Steak House and charge $23.95 for my dinner) and waitress didn't ask, or wait for, my wine order. She did eventually come back and I requested my wine, although I was about halfway through meal; no apology for forgetting, although a bit sheepish.
I would have to say I was disappointed and would not return or recommend Mr. Mike's.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to Mr. Mikes during a visit to Airdrie. Read the reviews and expected a great steak. Ordered the Ribeye and waited patiently for it to arrive. It took forever as the service was very slow. The wait person apologized for how long it took. When the steak arrived it was overdone ( ordered medium and it was at least well done) I dared not send it back or it would have been over two hours that we were there, since it took about one and a half hours as it was.

The Ribs were ok and the accompaniments were decent as well.
I do not think that we would go back as I was disappointed with the product and the length of time it took to get the food.

2  Thank Wondermouse
Reviewed June 29, 2013

foods mediocre service is usually very slow and the waitress's aren't very experienced .

how about a smile too

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Heard some good things about this place but won't be going back anytime soon! Ordered 2 Newyork Strip steak sandwches and a couple of cocktails. Had to ask the waitress to whip our table as it was dirty. She came back and only whiped 1/2 of it. 40 plus minutes later our steaks arrived, they were just deposited on our table and the gal walked away(not our waitress) not even asking if there was anything else we needed for example pepper? etc.. none on the table. Our waitress never did come back so had to go on the hunt for some. In a nut shell, the garlic toast didn't even have a hint of garlic, the steak was also under seasoned and over cooked and the fries were luke warm and just plain horrible. We watched as our waitress kept rubbing her nose and wiping her mouth with her hands and talking up some young man sitting at the bar. Won't recommend this place to anyone. Would of rather gone the A&W for a quick burger and fries.

1  Thank Judy C