“Excellent Greek Food, Service was OK”
Review of Paros On Main

Paros On Main
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This was our second visit to Paros and the food did not disappoint us. You have got to start with the flaming cheese. We were not the only ones to order this, it seemed very popular amongst the guests. Not only is it a great display at the table when they light it, but it is very tasty. The place is busy so I would recommend calling ahead. Our waiter recommended the lamb and my husband said it was delicious (he is not a normal lamb eater). I had prawns and scallops and they were cooked to perfection. The greek potatoes, though are the best. If you want an authentic greek salad you might want to ask them about that. The Greek salad that came with the meal was more lettuce and tomatoes for vegetables (no cucumbers or peppers, which was just fine with me) but it was also very greek tasting and very delicious. Our only complaint was the waiter, who seemed to disappear after the meal was served but other waitresses stepped in and cleared plates to ensure we were attended to. At the end the waiter came back only to abruptly ask us if we wanted the bill (no mention of desert, coffee, etc.) so we said yes and left. (Truth is the meal was so good that we couldn't possibly have eaten another bite anyway). Recommendation: go for the food, if you get great service consider it a bonus.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was authentic and lots of choice. Lemon potatoes are a must here. Lamb was excellent, seafood is great and the owner lady manages the kitchen. Fried cheese was a first, but not a last. Belly dancers add to the fun.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went there for a b-day dinner. Place was dead cause it was Monday but the meal was fantastic.
Easily one of the best meals Ive had in an Airdrie rest. Pricey but worth the treat!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Perhaps the belly dancer was the attraction. Had been there a few years ago and thought it OK then but we returned for our anniversary treat. Big mistake. First of all the 18 something year old waitress referred to me, 64 years old, and wife as guys. I immediately drop 5% off the tip for such rude treatment. Otherwise the service was good. They found a table for us quickly even though we did not have a reservation. My wife ordered moussaka and found it bland and tasteless. She said that a similar dish at a booth in our local farmer's market was better. I ordered what they called a greek chicken stirfry. It was OK very ordinary. Nothing about it that would make you want to order it again.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Last weekend , my boyfriend and I wanted to have Greek Food. A girl friend at my work recommend paros in airdire.
So we took the 10 min drive from country hills to airdire.
The place was packed and we didn't have a reservation ... The staff work very hard and efficiently to get us seated quickly.
There was a sever to the table right away with a very welcoming smile.
We orderd the fried cheese (saganaki) it was to die for.
For our meals we oarderd calamari and roast lamb. Also fantastic .... Big prortions for a good price.
100% will be going back!