“Best food in town”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went there for a b-day dinner. Place was dead cause it was Monday but the meal was fantastic.
Easily one of the best meals Ive had in an Airdrie rest. Pricey but worth the treat!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Perhaps the belly dancer was the attraction. Had been there a few years ago and thought it OK then but we returned for our anniversary treat. Big mistake. First of all the 18 something year old waitress referred to me, 64 years old, and wife as guys. I immediately drop 5% off the tip for such rude treatment. Otherwise the service was good. They found a table for us quickly even though we did not have a reservation. My wife ordered moussaka and found it bland and tasteless. She said that a similar dish at a booth in our local farmer's market was better. I ordered what they called a greek chicken stirfry. It was OK very ordinary. Nothing about it that would make you want to order it again.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Last weekend , my boyfriend and I wanted to have Greek Food. A girl friend at my work recommend paros in airdire.
So we took the 10 min drive from country hills to airdire.
The place was packed and we didn't have a reservation ... The staff work very hard and efficiently to get us seated quickly.
There was a sever to the table right away with a very welcoming smile.
We orderd the fried cheese (saganaki) it was to die for.
For our meals we oarderd calamari and roast lamb. Also fantastic .... Big prortions for a good price.
100% will be going back!

2  Thank Ilovefood1990
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We went there a few weeks ago for our date night. We have always enjoyed the food and service here. This time, unfortunately we were not impressed.

When we got in they asked if we had a reservation, the time was just before 6pm. We told them we did not. A table cleared out a minute later and the person seating people looked in the reservation book and told us he could not seat us as there was a reservation at 6:30 (35 minutes later). He would not seat us even though there were plenty of tables that I'm sure would be leaving in that timeframe. We decided to leave as we felt this service was horrible. There were 2 elderly ladies in line behind us and I don't imagine they were allowed to sit down either.

We love the food here but it will be a while before we can bring ourselves to return. I would have given them 4-5 stars based on our other visits over the years.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were looking for a nice restaurant in Airdrie and we found it. The atmosphere was traditional Greek and all of the staff we encountered were welcoming and friendly. We had the Souvlak Platter #2 but did not expect how much food would be on the platter! There were four meatballs, 4 prawns, spanakopita, greek salad, rice, and two skewers of meat. We had chicken and beef skewers and both just melted in your mouth. We didn't think we could finish it all but we did. The price was reasonable and we'll be back for sure.

1  Thank cr2005