“Not as advertised”

Five Guys
Ranked #11 of 136 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I found the restaraunt ok, I ordered a burger that I assumed was 1/4 pound, but it was much smaller than advertised. The food was good, just need the burger to be like it says it is!

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ordered a small burger and my partner ordered a standard double patty. Both arrived as singles. Rather than stand in the long line we just ate what we had. True to advertising there was plenty of fries in a single order for both of us. I found it to be an average burger but with BBQ sauce to add flavor it was good enough. The novelty of unlimited toppings made it a unique experience. Fun to eat peanuts at the tables while you wait. Lots of peanut shells around, but the staff was visibly sweeping the seating area during our visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The flavor is wonderful. We really liked eating here and enjoyed the food. Unfortunately we are not able to go anymore as our son has developed a peanut allergy and the fries are cooked in peanut oil and you can shell and eat peanuts at your table... very sad. We really liked the shop and the peanuts!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love their burgers - they are the freshest most 'real' burgers outside of making them at home that I have found. Their fries are also fresh. It's a great place! It's our favorite spot when we have a craving for a burger. The only thing I wish they had was real cheese since they have all fresh ingredients, it seems strange that they have processed cheese.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Good atmosphere. Burgers were very good. So were the fries. Remember to go for the smaller burger. It is ample.