“Great pub, great service, always loaded with people”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #15 of 133 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Calgary, Canada
“Great pub, great service, always loaded with people”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It's a great place to gather with friend to have a nacho or a way more elaborate meal. Beer is great, staff is warm and it feels good to be there.

Visited January 2014

“Excellent lunch stop”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I meet here regularly with associates. The menu is interesting, food delicious, service very personable. My only gripe, and a minor one at that, is because this is a bar the atmosphere is on the loud side when busy. Prices are comparable to other pub style restaurants but the meal quality is a step above.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank therev68
Alberta
“Still a favorite”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Original Joes remains a favorite haunt for me. Though service times have varied over the years, I found it lacking this last time around. The food though remains satisfying. I finally ordered the fish tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them and the ale. Very good but not excellent due to service staff seeming relatively uncaring and disengaged.

• Visited August 2013
edmonton
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I am new to Airdrie and was very excited to see my favourite restaurant in town.
I have been there a few times and had pleasant dining experiences, but my last one left much to be desired.
On this occasion, I ordered my usual dish, pulled pork and fries on the side.
The sandwich received was not hot and rather fatty. The fries I received (sweet potato and regular) were what I assume to be the "bottom of the basket" fries (ends, burnt pieces).
I did share this with my server who seemed rather indifferent to the issue. My concerns did get resolved, but I was disappointed that the meal had left the kitchen in such a manner.
I have not been back in over a month and not sure if I will be.

• Visited June 2013
Airdrie, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have lived in Airdrie for over 20 years. I spent 39 years 70 days in the Army. The food is outstanding, the service 2nd to none. OJ has done everything to be part of the community. All the staff are great, I have two army buddies from the Uk(that would be England) who come on a regular trips. Two times a year., who truly enjoy OJ's.
I have not talked to any other restaurant who can boast this. Number (10). Give me a break, most people who write bad reviews, are people who did not ketchup fast enough.
Thanks