“Great adult only eatery”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Original Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 135 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have kids so for date night we go there so we don't need to deal with other people's kids. I've been twice and liked it both times. Service was good, food was good. No complaints.

1  Thank L H

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We meet friends in Airdrie monthly for lunch. We choose a different place to eat every other time. So that gives each place two chances to serve us. Of all the places we have eaten Original Joe's is among the best for value, service, food and selection. In fact we are on our way back throurgh for the second round, starting with Original Joe's again. This time, eliminating those we did not find particularily good the last time.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Business lunch. Food was delicious, hot, and plentiful. Prices were competitive. Service was outstanding.
Note: lunch is much quieter atmosphere than supper time.

1  Thank therev68
Reviewed June 20, 2012

O.J.'s is a nice atmosphere to gather with friends for drinks/eats. It is a 18+ envirorment and usually has music playing but not so loud that you can't talk. Nice patio outside to sit on surrounded by beautiful flowers. The food and drinks are just great. I had the best burger of my entire life, it was called The Kona Burger, pineaplle, crispy bacon, cheese, mayo, onion and lettuce and maybe there was a few other things but it was simply the best. It came with two side dishes as well. I would highly reccomend this place! Service is very friendly and efficent.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I visited the Original Joe's in Airdrie for the first time last week and was really impressed with the range of food on the menu and quality of items that came. The prices were a bit higher than I thought they might be, but the food was very tasty with fresh ingredients.