We stayeds in the Super 8 Airdrie for 5 nights. We had a very pleasant experience on the whole. The staff was friendly and very helpful, meeting our every request. Our room was clean, but for 5 days a little small. In the future we would book a larger foom if available. What we liked best was the guest passes for the Genenis Place facility across the street. We had access to the gym and the pool any time we wanted it. There is so much available there and we could join any of the activities going on there. We could be given a wrist band and could go as many times in a day as we wanted.
The breakfast bar was very good, and we never tired of it, although we would have preferred corn flakes as one of the cereals. All in all a very good exzperience and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super 8 Airdrie is newly renovated and is close to Calgary International Airport and Hwy 2. It is very convenient for business travellers, families, and sports teams with inroom fridge and microwave. Hotel Offers Free passes to Genesis place, Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Free local calls, Free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Airdrie AB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - Airdrie Hotel Airdrie
- Super 8 Airdrie AB Alberta
- Super Eight Airdrie
- Airdrie Super Eight
- Airdrie Super 8