“Disappointing atmosphere”

Babytooth Bambino's
Ranked #107 of 135 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Came here to have a family dinner and found it full of hat backwards UFC wannabe's .
You know the type... ogres with beer bellies who think they are tough with the TapouT sticker on the back window.
Food was great but the loud knuckleheads who seemed to be treated like regulars made it unenjoyable for a family meal.
I guess it is a pub first and restaurant 2nd so fair enough

1  Thank hiplainsdrifters

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The atmosphere was a bit lack lustre but then again it is a small neighbour bar/pub, not a big city operation. Service was prompt and cheerful, food recommended was delicious. I'll certainly go back again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The best thing one can say about this joint, in light of its "mob" themed name, is to "fugget about it"! Same ole, same ole menu offerings, badly prepared. Inattentive service by a bunch of young twenty somethings who aspire to be somewhere else at the moment. Absent of any management presence. Nothing is more of a turn off than having the waitress steer a diner away from half the items on the menu. Patronize this establishment at your peril!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have been to this restaurant numerous times since they opened and was never overly impressed, the food was ok, but nothing like the previous owners, Quincy Marie's. To me this place is a sports bar, not a restuarant, and the food didn't excite me that much to go there very often. Last week my husband and I decided to give them another chance...we walked in on a Thursday evening and there were maybe 10 people there, half of them at the VLTs. Our server was quick and pleasant, and very helpful, she told us the soup of the day was some sort of Thai soup, and she didn't recommend it. The wine my husband requested wasn't available, they only had one white wine, so I was okay. When I ordered a pizza, I asked for mushrooms to be added to my pizza and she told me that the mushrooms were not edible in her opinion.....really? When the staff are warning the customers not to order the food I think the owners should sit up and take notice. I am not even going to continue going on about the quality of our dinner, you get the picture...I don't think we will be returning

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stopped in to try this pub and were a tad disappointed. I ordered the Parmesan chicken with pasta in marinara sauce. The chicken breast was deep fried and was well overcooked to the point of being hard and tough. I sent it back and got a replacement that was better. The marinara sauce was delicious, though, and they used lots of garlic and real Parmesan. My partner ordered the fish and chips and her fish was also deep fried too long and was dried out. I'd understand better if they were busy and the chef was distracted, but there were only two tables of guests, the two of us and another table of 3. To their credit, they gave us a healthy 25% discount on our entire bill, so I'm more likely to try them again.

Look them up. They have a comedy night and other events that look interesting.