Best Western Airdrie
$75
Motel 6 Airdrie AB(Airdrie)(Great Value!)
$58
$65
$71
$69
Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie(Airdrie)(Great Value!)
$78
$79
$77
$61
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbaconlounge staffgreat customer servicegreat breakfastparking lotexcellent staygreat place to stayhome away from homethe general managerbed was comfortablehot breakfastcross iron mallone night staygreat valuehousekeeping staffwould stay here againlate check
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there for a class for work. Normally best westerns are great. This was not. The rooms are tiny. With no desk space had to do most of my work on my bed or at there bar downstairs. They did have a bar but the decor of this place I thought I was back in the 60s. The elevator was so slow and at one point stopped for 10 mins till someone got it going again. So I used the stairs the entire time. Witch was fine I needed exercise but when I was carrying luggage it was not except able. It's only good point was it was cleaned daily. But I would not recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Hiney204
BWAirdrie, General Manager at Best Western Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Hiney 204,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for mentioning the cleanliness of our rooms. I apologize for not meeting your expectations and hope to have another chance to serve you.

Best Western Regency Inn Airdrie

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our kids free weekend getaway (which this was our second time away in over 5 years) as we were passing through on our way to Banff.
We usually always stay at a Best Western hotel as they are our favorite and we have never been disappointed in one before. First apon check-in they did not have the room that we had booked ahead of time so then they said they would upgrade us to a suite at no additional charge. The room looked like it was once a small conferece room which they converted to a suite. Everything looked out of place like they had just slapped everytrhing together for a quick fix for example extention cords running out of the walls to accomadate an alarm clock & lamps.The toilet was plugged (which my husband had to unplug himself as they had no one to fix it ),there was dirty wash clothes left along with empty shampoo bottles in the shower.The inside of the hotel is old & kind of grungy looking not at all like the other million Best Western Hotels in the world. Also along with several other hotel guests the room keys would not work so had to keep going downstairs for new ones. Their debit machine crashed just as I was paying for my room (which is understandable but as there was alot of stuff already not working it just seemed like they definitely need to get things more up to date & spend some money in some much needed renovations!)
The staff was friendly but very disorganized!! So for being a part of which was suppose to be a relaxing start to our getaway ended up being very very disappointing!!!
We will definitely not be staying here again or would recommend anyone else to!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank DisapointedGuests2
BWAirdrie, General Manager at Best Western Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel, your feedback helps us improve. I apologize sincerely that you were disappointed and believe our team could have done more to make your stay in Airdrie enjoyable. We have taken steps to rectify issues you experienced during your stay. Please rest assured your feedback has been taken seriously. It is very unfortunate that our POS terminal crashed momentarily, this rarely happens, and made your final experience at check out unpleasant. We wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2013 and hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a superior stay.

Kind Regards,

Best Western Regency Inn Airdrie

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Best Western Regency Inn in Airdrie is a beautiful hotel, the room was very nice. I love that Best Western gives you two big thick pillows and two softer ones. It has the best Continental breakfast we've ever had. Make your own waffles, there was a steam table with bacon, eggs etc. and lots of cold breakfast food. Very impressed

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
BWAirdrie, General Manager at Best Western Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Isoder,

Thank you for your enthusiastic and positive comments regarding the Best Western Regency Inn Airdrie. Greatly appreciated! Our team is pleased you greatly enjoyed our upgraded bedding and extra pillows as well as our complimentary hot breakfast. The bacon is definitely a big plus. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed in this hotel last week while doing business in Calgary and it was a great hotel. It was very close to the Crossiron Mills Mall in Calgary. It has a free continental breakfast and great internet speed. It is very close to some nice restaurants. I discover a tapas restaurant just 5 minutes away from this hotel which has some of the greatest spanish food.
Nice gym for a short workout.
The staff was excellent. Please keep up the good work.

Best Regards Ted.

Room Tip: this hotel own the cleanest hotel this year awarded by the Alberta Lodging Association.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ted T

Dear Ted,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback regarding the high quality and speed of our free wireless connection. We realize internet speed is of the utmost importance to our corporate guests . Our location 5 minutes from Cross Iron Mills Mall is indeed a huge plus point, truly one of the top malls in Alberta. Our team was pleased to provide you with excellent service.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good hotel - convenient location - very friendly and helpful staff. Building is a little dated - part new and an older part but our room was very clean and the bed and linens were excellent. Good little restaurant in the strip mall next door but besides that and the pub in the hotel not too much is close. Overall very good experience and will definately stay again when travelling through

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert,

On behalf of the entire team of the Best Western Regency Inn, I thank you for your positive feedback regarding our service and convenient location. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our friendly and helpful staff would be pleased to welcome you back during your next visit to Airdrie.