“Sushi in Airdrie!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Make this a must stop on your travels or if you live in the Calgary area. Absolutely the best Sushi east of the Pacific Ocean! I was treated to a Father's Day feast. The portions are ridiculously thick (steak size) and absolutely beyond belief for fresh! I am a sashimi and nigiri fan and was over the moon with the attentive service, quality of food, and cleanliness of this restaurant. Do yourself a favour and go to this sushi haven, and take your friends, they will not be dissapointed.

1  Thank Garry B

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are regulars and eat here monthly at the least. We love the sushi - it's amazing. I would argue aside from the sushi restaurants I have been to in Vancouver, this is better than any other place in Calgary. The karate combo is a winner!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

What can I say, I have been to numerous sushi restaurants in Alberta and North America and this has to be one of the best ones I have ever been to. When you order nigiri you get a great portion of fish on top and then they add an extra little bit on top of it - great value. They also have a bunch of really interesting inventions. One of the favourite items that was had were the Monkey Brains!

The Monkey Brain is a whole avocado that is filled with the crab mixture and then battered and deep fried. It is tasty and a great treat.

If you are in the area I would make an effort to come here for your sushi fix.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Ate here because of reviews and my wife wanted sushi. I have been around the world and ate many questionable things, from street cart tacos in Mexico at 4am to random street meat in Bangkok at un godly hours as well, and I have never had trouble keeping anything down until tonight. Even with my iron guts, I was really sick after eating here. Hope I was just a rare case, but none the less, I won't be going back. Also for what we got I found this place to be pricey.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

OK.....I have been here many times now over the course of the last 8 months. Quality of food has been great up to this point. I don't really have any complaints except for the $30 lunch I go in to get for pick-up. But I still go. Smoked Salmon is awesome. Great selection of rolls and very friendly staff! Could use an updated look but....meh!!! Check it out!!