“RIPPED OFF”

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
“RIPPED OFF”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Just left this restaurant and the food was nasty one of my children ate 1 chicken ball and I had to pay 11.99 for it. Our order came to 88.80 I gave her 100$ and really had to ask for my change. Will never go back to this place

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Lananadam

Carstairs, Canada
“AIRDRIE WOK”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Excellent food and great friendly service. The buffet is always fresh and hot. Not too much is put out at any given time so you are quarantined fresh food. A person can also order off the menu.
My family and I go at least twice a month. It is a place where i take friends for dinner and I'm always sure they will enjoy the meal. There is a lunch buffet during the week and supper buffet in the evening.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank walter u
Calgary
“Great Lunchtime Buffer”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stop at least once a month for lunch and take clients there. Never been disappointed, friendly staff, and food is always fresh. Not a large selection, but a nice variety. Price is reasonable and place is very clean.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank didsman
Airdrie, Canada
“Airdrie Wok rips off customers!!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My daughter went to pick up a $21 take-out order from this restaurant on Friday, May 11 and paid with 2 twenty dollar bills which the cashier immediatley put in her till. My daughter then noticed she had a $5 bill in her wallet and said she would pay with that instead - the cashier gave her change for only the $5 at which time my daughter informed her she needed to give her back the extra $20 she had given her. The cashier replied that she had only given her one twenty and my daughter insisted she check her till for the extra $20. My daughter agreed to wait 30 minutes until closing to have the till checked only to have the manager come out and tell her they do not check their tills. I called the manager as soon as they opened Saturday to try to rectify this situation only to be told she was not there at the time and that there were 3 people that worked there and they trust each other so they do not check the till but she said they did check the till and she was sorry her boss said there is nothing they can do. When I asked her if this is how they keep customers because we feel ripped off she replied "I am sorry" and hung up on me. Airdrie Wok has shown they have no regard for their customers and could care less if they lose clientele so it goes without saying we will NEVER return to this kind of establishment and others should be warned to carefully check thier bills and change!!

• Visited May 2012
8 Thank Lynda P
Calgary, Canada
“Pretty Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We did a pickup order at the Airdrie Wok in March. We order the typical dinner for 6 and it was ready in ~15 minutes from when we ordered it. The service was friendly and fast.
We have been hit and miss in Airdrie for Chinese food so I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. It was actually very good. I would however like to see larger portions of the sweet and sour pork.
There was seating available but we only did the pick up so we can't comment on the table service.
We will definitely come back again.

• Visited March 2012