“A good comfortable place to see with staff that seem to enjoy ther jobs!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Westport, Canada
“A good comfortable place to see with staff that seem to enjoy ther jobs!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were in town on Business (VW Tour) and after a terrible stay at the Econo Lodge in Richmond we got a pleasant surprise in Airdrie, AB at the Comfort Inn and Suites.
We were greeted with a smile at the front desk from "Alex" (woman) and she was so wonderful from start to finish. Alex is a credit to this hotel.
The of the staff are so nice and all them seem to take pride in their work - not just the staff at the desk, I mean everyone including the woman in the laundy room as even they smiled and helped me and my friend out!

Room Tip: I booked 2 weeks in advance and took a chance on the "use it or lose it" pre-pay on Choice...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for selecting our property for your choice of accommodations. I will share your comments with all of my staff, they will be thrilled to read this review. Our hotel is customer service oriented and we really do take pride in the work we accomplish. Thank you once again and we really look forward to seeing you on your next travels through Airdrie.

Best Regards,

Kayla Mackinnon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Nanaimo
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

On a recent road trip with our dog in tow, we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Airdrie. Right from the get-go we were made to feel very welcome. The front desk staff both day and night staff could not have been friendlier. Yes they made a fuss of our Doodle, but they were also very accommodating in responding to any of our questions. The room was one of the cleanest we had experienced on our trip, despite being a pet room. Breakfast was excellent. Well done Comfort Inn, we will continue to look for this chain of hotels as we continue on our travels.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Hello,

We are thrilled to hear your experience was great right from the start. I will be sure to share this wonderful review with all of my staff. Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness of our hotel, we have a phenomenal housekeeping team who really take pride in the work that they do. The environment at our property is extremely positive and we are always doing our best to ensure every guest leaves with a smile on their face. We look forward to seeing you and your pup again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stay here often. It has easy truck parking, and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel to any travelers. The staff is great, and the rooms are very clean and quiet.

• Stayed September 2013
Hello,

Thank you for posting such a positive review on your recent stay with our hotel. We greatly appreciate the recommendation and look forward to accommodating you on your next trip through Airdrie.

Warmest Regards,

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's 9:30 pm we have been driving all day. Needed a bed and a meal. Pull into the Comfort inn and ask if any rooms are available. The girls says - I have one room left, it is $199.00 a night, plus tax. I ask if there are any other hotels in town. She throws a map at me and said I can find them on the map. We drive up the road 2 minutes to the TravelLodge, a very pleasant girls says sorry we are full. I asked if she knew of any where there might be rooms. She offered to call around. She called the Comfort Inn, Lo and behold they had a room. We drove back to the Comfort Inn. Not only did she have a room for us, she asked what floor I would like to be on. This told me she had at least 4 rooms available. And the price with tax was just over $100 a night.
The hotel was very nice and the continental breakfast was great.
Weiry travelors beware.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank magedmonton
Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed in this hotel so we can do some shopping in crossiron mills on our trip from banff to edmonton. It turned out to be a good choice because it was just a 5 minute drive to and from the mall. It’s also located near a ton of stores and restaurants. The rooms were very clean, the staff were friendly too, and the complimentary hot breakfast was a bonus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank fortmac_eric
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. I will be sure to share your comments with all of my staff. Our team does our best to make every stay a memorable stay. We hope to see you back soon! Take care.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for a soccer tournament. Easy walk to Starbucks,Boston Pizza and many other restaurants. Kids had a good time in the basic pool. Very clean, good free breakfast. Staff changed our room to put us beside friends with no trouble.

• Stayed August 2013
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review with such positive feedback! I will be sharing your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in Airdrie. Please be sure to call ahead if you need to book rooms for 2014 - I hope you guys had a great time playing soccer in the tournament.

Comfort Inn & Suites
403-948-3411
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have recently started staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Airdrie Alberta. The property is easy access from Highway 2 going each way, the rooms are clean and well appointed and the value vs. cost is fantastic. I have received personalized service from Alix on several occasions and I believe her to be the best and most enthusiastic in the business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for posting a great review in regards to your recent stays with us. I will be sure to share your comments with all of my staff! We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Best Regards,

Kayla Mackinnon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Airdrie
Best Western Airdrie
#6 of 9 in Airdrie
Northeast Calgary
Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie? Share your experiences!