“A Great, Relaxing Night”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our experience with this hotel were excellent. My husband suffers from sensitivity to strong smells and when we needed to change rooms due to the strong smell from room cleaners, they accommodated us without any questions and were very empathetic to our needs. Plus, the front desk and breakfast staff were cheerful and friendly. What a switch from other hotels we have encountered on our travels. Thanks for making us feel very welcome!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for posting a review, we appreciate all of your comments. I'm happy to hear we were able to accommodate your request for changing rooms - we always want to ensure you are comfortable while away from home. I will be sure to let my front desk and breakfast bar staff know about your comments. We look forward to the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Everyone at this Comfort Inn was just immensely friendly and helpful. From the time I came in looking for a room late in the day until I left the next day on my trip, everyone went out of their way to help me find my way around town and help with everything I had to accomplish. I would certainly return to this location if I'm in the area again! Alix and everyone were great!

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor and had a jacuzzi tub in the room which helped as I was so very tired when...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hello,

Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. We appreciate all of the feedback and comments that we receive from our hotel guests. We look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Airdrie.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have stayed here twice and the staff were so friendly and accommodating each time. It is very clean and has the BEST complimentary breakfast of any hotel I've stayed at! I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrea C
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the great review and for recommending our property, I will be sure to share this with my staff. It's wonderful to see that you have stayed here more than once and are thrilled with the service. Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet has a wide variety of options to accommodate our hotel guests - thank you for mentioning this. We look forward to accommodating you in the near future, all the best to you in 2013.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I and my husband have been travelling back an forth from ont. every year nearly since 1990 .
Enjoyed staying at choice hotels for their location an convience,

Nearly gave up staying with choice hotels after several bad stays.

Until we ended up in airdrie ab. the hotel staff were so pleasant an very accomadating, that they have changed our minds again.
The room was fresh , clean , an warm, on entry , again it is just new. but it was very welcome
experience.Most impressed with the ladies working there. thank you Ted & Deborah

I do suggest you get on the staff an hotel reservation in dryden for it is the worst condition we have ever experienced. had to literally get up 3 time is the night for the heating service would not stay running. I guess we should have guess when an attended went to check out the room before us, for i asked for a pet free room for my husband has asthma, the room was cold when we entered, but it was just down as the front desk clerk told us it was in need of a dam good service an the room needed the same attention for cleaning.
it has not just been once we experienced it this is the 3 rd bad stay.

Room Tip: make sure you view the room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TD c
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for being such a loyal customer to Choice Hotels - we truly appreciate your business. My apologies for your previous experiences at other properties, I am thrilled to hear that you were so happy with your stay at our hotel. The staff at our hotel always focus on delivering the best customer service, we take pride in what we do. I will be sure to pass on the comments about your guest room to my room attendants - they love hearing the feedback on what our guests have to say.

We hope you continue to stay with Choice Hotels as the standards are set high for the brand. If you have any further feedback please do call me at 403-948-3411 ext.114.

We look forward to accommodating you on your next trip through Airdrie.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Recently, I had to be out of my home for some repairs, so rented a room from the Comfort Inn in Airdrie. Not only was I greeted with the most friendly staff (Alix), she was helpful in every way. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and I enjoyed being away from my home more than I thought I would!
Alix went out of her way to greet me with a great smile, she had a professional manner, friendly and very sincere. I think every establishment should have employees that care so much!
Well done, Miss Alix.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank SonyaL067

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review, I will be sure to share your comments with Alix and the rest of my staff. I'm glad that we were able to help you feel comfortable at our hotel while you were away from your home. We would be more than happy to accommodate you in the future if you ever need a place to stay. All the best to you in 2013!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I drove down from Edmonton on February 25,2013 as I had a meeting in Calgary on the 26th. By the time I got to Airdrie it was 10:30 pm so I thought I'd stop for the night . I used to live in the Airdrie area so I knew that the Comfort Inn & Suites was a fairly new Hotel so I decided to stop & see if there was anything available. The girl at the front desk was soooooo friendly and she got me set up right away. I was VERY surprised to get a Queen bed room for $135 in such a beuatiful new hotel so close to the city. I was even more surprised when I unlocked the door to my room on the second floor how large & beautiful it was !!!!! It had everything you could want in a hotel room & more! The decor was very nice & the furniture was all nice dark REAL wood, with a love seat & chair AND a small round table with 2 chairs, a desk,microwave,coffee & tea and small fridge and flat screen tv...........then a seperate area where you walked through a round archway to the bedroom ( just no door, so technically it wasn't a bedroom ) but nearly as private with beautiful down quilt & nice red blanket laying across the middle of the bed with 4 fluffy pillows. also another flat screen tv !!!!! Also included in my $135 was free BREAKFAST in a nice big room just off the lobby. I've stayed in alot of Hotels that offer free breakfast & alot of times its just muffins,danish a bit of fruit & coffee which is good too, but this was above & beyond what I expected for the price I paid............FULL BREAKFAST!!!!!!!! Scrambled eggs & sausage,make your own fresh waffles,bagels,toast, yogurt,dry cereal, fresh fruit,juice,milk,coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As good or better than a resteraunt & it was free!!!!! ALL the staff were sooooooo friendly & the Hotel was immaculate. I will definatly stay here again & recommend it to anyone I know.. The bed was sooooooo comfy & the PILLOWS were great too! Usually hotel pillows are like sleeping on a peice of cardboard! LOL Thank you again for the great stay in Airdrie!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sherri R
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hello,

The review you posted made my day! Thank you so much for the detailed review, I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our new bedding program is doing very well, the pillows are super comfy and the beds are just as cozy - we ensure you are well rested when you stay here. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The first time I stayed at the Comfort Inn was during the Airdrie Pro Rodeo last year in June. It was an amazing experience.

The Comfort Inn is a huge sponsor of the Airdrie Pro Rodeo, and the Airdrie Rodeo Royalty, and we thank them immensely. The staff is so friendly and accommodating, they are all wonderful people.

When you can fit two rodeo queens in the same room with all of their clothes, hats, boots etc you know that is a good size room. Room size, bathroom size, cleanliness, everything gets an A+.

One of my favorite parts of my stay was the complimentary breakfast every morning. During the 5 days of our stay I had fresh oatmeal, fresh waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, fresh pastries.. everything you could imagine.

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. It is in a very good location, the hotel is well kept and the staff are wonderful.

Airdrie Pro Rodeo Princess 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sambils
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for the review - we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while attending the Airdrie Pro Rodeo. Thank you for recommending our property - we really appreciate it! Our main focus is achieving high customer service. We have unbeatable customer service, outstanding staff, and an all around comfortable atmosphere. I will be sure to share your comments with all of my staff at Comfort Inn Airdrie. All the best to you in 2013!