Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie
$65
Best Western Airdrie(Airdrie)(Great Value!)
$68
$75
HIExpress.com
$71
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsairport shuttlecross iron millscrossiron millswould highly recommend this hotelthe staff were friendly and helpfulroom was cleanstores and restaurantswafflesbreakfast buffetnext morninggrocery storebaconamazing staffrestaurants within walking distancered deer
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a great hotel, price wise and for getting around with things to see and places to eat. Very central to the main hwy, great restaurants and shopping close by. The hotel staff bent over backwards to please you, I would stay there again, nice pool and workout area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the front side of the hotel as the back side has a lot of truck traffice for the stores next door
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stayed on business. Rooms have fridge and microwave. Wireless very good. Across the street are many restaurants from fast food like Subway, A&W to Boston Pizza, Swiss Chalet, to sit down like Mr. Mike's Restaurant and Bar. Free breakfast-waffles, cereal, yogurt.

Flat screen TV in rooms, free morning paper..

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I was expecting the bare minimum of a discount hotel. I was surprised with very clean well decorated room with loads of extras. The free breakfast was just right. If visiting Airdrie or as an alternate Calgary location (18 min North of the airport), I would recommend this hotel.
BTW, I'm in the travel business and stay in various hotels around the world 12 to 15 nights per month, so my comparison is based on mid to high level executive hotel chains and resorts.

Room Tip: Top floor is quiet but you may hear the distant sound of the trains (which I like) but the good news is they don't blow their whistles in Airdrie
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We had to stay here 2 years ago when we were visiting family in Airdrie. For the type of hotel it is (like an upmarket Travelodge), we thought it was terribly over-priced and has no atmosphere whatsoever. We paid $130 per room per night incl breakfast - you can get a 5* all-inclusive hotel in the Med for less than that!! I appreciate the Calgary Stampede was on, however I wasn't impressed by that either. The rodeo was a waste of money, it's all a bit old-fashioned, and the floats in the morning just went on and on for a bit too long. The breakfast in the hotel was disgraceful - I stayed at a youth hostel in Amsterdam when I was a student and I can honestly say the breakfast quality and variety was better. The rooms, though quite nicely decorated, were gloomy and dark. In fact, the whole aura of the interior of the hotel was really dingy and austere. It is literally stuck in the middle of nowhere with absolutely nothing to do in the immediate area. The staff were helpful enough, though the "have a nice day" every single time you walk past reception does start to get on your nerves eventually....maybe cos I'm English but it's still all a bit over the top to be honest. I wasn't impressed with Airdrie and I didn't like this hotel.

Room Tip: They were all really dark with no decent view
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank suzHartlepool
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Travel for work all the time and have gotten a little jaded lately. I never write reviews but was really impressed and felt it was time to write something positive. Here's something crazy, the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and best of all the breakfast was really good. This is my new go to place when flying from Calgary. Good job comfort inn airdrie.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business