“1st Class All The Way”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have been dining at The Grill for many years now and I keep coming back. First and foremost is the food which is GOOD. Secondly it is clean. Very clean. Third the the service is always good. This is one of my favourite restaurants by far.

1  Thank Sian-Keona

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Decided to try the grill based on reviews. The decor was a very eclectic mix of New York lounge and small town diner. The staff were attentive and polite. The food was not spectacular, but was more than adequate. I Would describe it as hardy and tasteful. Prices were reasonable and the establishment was clean. It was not quite a Gold Seal restaurant, but I would definitely come again.

1  Thank Bernard E
Reviewed September 13, 2013

All our meals came out fresh, tasty and in a very timely manner. My chicken souvlaki was spiced to perfection. Tender & delicious. Salad was crisp & fresh. Very generous portions. My husband says his steak was one of the best he has ever had. Our waiter, James, was very friendly and attentive. All in all a wonderful dining experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all my friends. If you are in the Athabasca area, stop in and try it. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Margie S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was excellent, three of us ate, two gourmet pizzas and a stir fry, would definetley recommend this as the place to dine in Athabasca

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wow! I used to live in Greek Town in Toronto, and I thought I was spoiled then. But 49th has blown me away.
The pork souvlaki is magnificent; perfectly seasoned. And while I never thought I'd meet a french fried potato that could inspire a review, I can tell you that the introduction was more than worth it. Thick, tender and gently crisped. Potato perfection!
The Caesar salad is delicious as well.
Wonderful service, both professional and personable.