“Lots of parking”

Ricky's All Day Grill
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Brooks
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Good service with an attentive waitress, bottomless drinks. The food was good too, I recommend the beef dip.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Loved the service and the atmosphere in the place!!! We had a wonderful friendly and helpful waitress the food was really excellent and we would for sure go back again and eat!!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Worst service ever!! Waitress was VERY RUDE! Barking at customers. Coffee got cold and she never asked if we needed more. We called her twice to get her attention. We asked for more and ordered a side of pancakes. She BARKED at me saying :"OH I WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THE PANKAKES THEY DON'T COME WITH YOUR ORDER!" I said I know. Well she never came back or apologized for the wait or said she will be right there, and the coffee was right there on the counter. The only other waitress kept telling customers who wanted to order that she was only the drinks girl...an older gentleman wanted coffee and tried to get their attention for 10 minutes. We were done and asked for our bill. She brought it and said "OH SORRY I DIDN'T GET YOU THE PANKAKES NO TIME HERE I'M THE ONLY ONE AND ITS BUSY!" That was the worst service I had anywhere!!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The staff were very friendly.

Food was a bit over priced for what you got. Quality of food was average. Got chicken and ribs and the ribs were so fatty the chicken was good but the cooks were lacking quality control in the ribs.

Also had the baked cheese soup it was good I recommend that dish.

The water tastes funny. Not sure if it is just Brooks water or the chemical residue from the dishwasher cause every cup tasted weird.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Over all our experience at Ricky's was very unpleasant, I honestly think it is the worst restaurant experience I have ever had.
When the waitress addressed us she often used terms of endearment such as "Sweet Pea, Hun, Darling, Sweet heart, and ext. " towards myself and my husband, as well as the other people we were eating with. Which is very unprofessional.
Our waitress was very unattentive. There was not enough cutlery on the table, which normally isn't a big deal but she was not around enough to ask for more. We ended up grabbing some off a different table.
She forgot my husbands Caesar, and never refilled my glass which when empty I placed on the edge of the table. She also never asked if we wanted a refill or "Is there anything I can get you?"
She took over 5+ minuets to bring us gravy and pepper after asking for it when our food arrived. She did not remove our appetizer dishes before bringing out our mains.
When she did return with the gravy and pepper I stated "Excuse me? I have some concerns about my steak." She either did not hear (Which I doubt) or heard me a choose to run away and ignore me. I understand that how my steak is cooked is not her fault, however I would have liked to discuss my concern with her and possibly fix the problem. Not leave a 30$ steak half eaten. My steak was cooked unevenly (well done spots and blue rare spots) which I would have preferred them to cooked it all well done if they can't cook a good rare steak.
The waitress also loudly complained to other consumers through out the time we were there "This night can't go more wrong! The took my dish washed so I'm so busy! I have a bunch of dishes piled up in the back." But yet she still had time to kiss a man I assume was her boyfriend, who was sitting at the bar the whole time we were there as well as have a few personal conversations with him.
After finishing our food we waited at least 20 minutes for the bill. We watched people who arrived after us and finished after us get to pay first. She also leisurely had conversationsome with other customers. We gave up and we to the front to wait. It still took her about 10 minuets to get to us so we could finally pay.

Also, the woman's bathroom as looked like it hadn't been mopped or wiped down in a long while.

1  Thank Emily K