“Best in brooks”
Review of Canalta Brooks

Canalta Brooks
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Brooks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Canmore, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here for work (I didn't pick the hotel, it was chosen for me).

When I first arived the service desk had my booking pulled up before I even said a word to the lady(I guess she knew because of my uniform). All staff very polite and helpful.

The room was immaculate. All the little touches were there :)

The slide was so fun and FAST. Im in my mid twenties and can still appreciate a good slippery slide.

The Internet was amazing. I got around 20mbps. That's slightly faster than what I get at home :). It was very stable.

The whole stay was great. Thank you

• Stayed February 2013
Br00ksSuper8_, General Manager at Canalta Brooks, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your time in completing our guest survey. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our facilities at the Brooks Super 8. We strive to provide top-notch service and we hope hope to see you soon.
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a king room which we found to be large and comfortable. Very convenient location for travelers going on the Trans Canada Highway (two minutes from Brooks exit). Nice pool and waterslide for those who enjoy such amenities. Good breakfast bar.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Br00ksSuper8_, General Manager at Canalta Brooks, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your room and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you!
COCHRANE
Reviewed January 15, 2013

After politely asking the 5 children and one adult who were playing hockey with sticks, nets and a ball IN THE HALLWAY ON THE 2nd floor right outside our door to stop so we could sleep at 8:30pm, I called down to the front desk, asking the man who answered to follow up on my request. He said he would. For the next hour the noise continued. I called the front desk again and he assured me that he had warned them and would do so again. The hockey game finally ended but the kids screaming and running around the hallways continued until around 10pm. had to be up early for our son's hockey game next morning. Not impressed that there were not stricter consequences to ruining the first few hours of many people's sleep. I recommend the staff work harder to ensure your customers comfort by enforcing the rule of SILENCE. We will not stay at the Super 8 in Brooks if we ever have another hockey tournament or other event in Brooks.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I would like to apologize in regards to the problems you experienced while you stayed with us. We do our best to enforce a "quiet" environment and it can be difficult when you have many different teams in the hotel. Again I do apologize and we hope you will give us another try in the future.
Travelers also viewed these Brooks hotels
Ramada Brooks
#3 of 10 in Brooks
Travelodge Brooks AB
Travelodge Brooks AB
#8 of 10 in Brooks

Been to Canalta Brooks? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Canalta Brooks

Property: Canalta Brooks
Address: 115 15 Ave W, Brooks, Alberta T1R 0V5, Canada (Formerly Super 8)
Location: Canada > Alberta > Brooks
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Brooks
Hotel Class:2 star — Canalta Brooks 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Canalta Brooks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Brooks Hotel Brooks