“Unbelievable Food”

Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Food was awesome, had a great selection, and portions were large - price was very good.

We felt welcome from the moment we walked in. We were not rushed at all and the staff all seem to have a good sense of humour and love what they are doing.

It is definitely a families' family restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Whifs Flapjack House

Reviewed October 2, 2013

It seems really difficult to find a good breakfast joint in Drumheller. Having eaten at Humpty's the day before and finding that to be rather bland, we thought we'd try here.

The service was quick but unattentive as Lorelee, our waitress, seemed to be off in her own world, running on auto. We got pretty much what we ordered but it was not spot on as the super soft poached eggs resembled golf balls and I did not get the onions in my hash browns that I ordered.

I would go back there again to give it another shot as it cold have been an "off" day and it did seem to be relatively popular with the locals even though it was nothing special in my opinion, but it was "okay".

Reviewed September 21, 2013

...and it's not because there is nowhere else to find breakfast in Drumheller. Whifs is worth the wait, IF you have to wait. Yes, there may be Aunt Jemima syrup on the table but that doesn't mean you're out of options. Just the opposite - the flapjacks with fruit and berries, the country club omelette, and the eggs basil are all dishes we tried and loved. The coffee was fresh and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, despite being extremely busy. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stopped in on Sept 13 2013, I was promptly greeted by my server and seated. Being my first visit I asked what some of the more popular breakfast specialties were. On my servers recommendation I tried an omelette with ham,turkey, cheese and hollandase sauce. Very tasty and fresh, it was simple but very good, pancakes were awesome too. Will definitely go back next time in Drumheller.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Certainly overrated, food was plentiful but more like a greasy spoon than good food. Better to go to McDonald's for breakfast.