“Best breakfast in Drumheller”

Whifs Flapjack House
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Best breakfast in Drumheller”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved it. This place was the perfect breakfast place. Good service, good coffee and a good deal on great food. I enjoyed every minute of it

Visited July 2012

Drumheller, Canada
“Whifs”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great food and has a little train running around the ceiling. Kids love it. Prices are good and it's real busy...I wish it had longer operating hours as it is well worth going to eat here.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank LEG61
Three hills
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST BREAKFAST EVER!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have gone here on numerous occasions while in Drumheller preforming in the Passion Play! And I have to say I look forward to every chance I get to go here for a delicious breakfast! service is prompt and servers are very pleasant! Thanks guys!

Visited August 2012
hawthorne, wi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast ever!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I were travelling from Wisconsin to Vancouver to visit friends. She loves dinosaur stuff so we spent 4 days in Drumheller. The hotel recommended Whiffs. Absolutely, the best breakfasts I have ever had. Busy, yet fast. We both agreed we want to return to Drumheller but mostly for Whiffs. I can still taste the coffee 5 months later.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank pk1948
Leuven, Belgium
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went to this place for breakfast. The menu showed a large variety of dishes and we were not disappointed by our choice. The place can be very busy (as it is adjacent to a motel), so time well. The atmosphere is quite special, as miniature trains are riding above your head! Family-friendly place.

• Visited August 2012