“Good, basic Chinese food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Diana Restaurant

Diana Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 42 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“Good, basic Chinese food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Next door to the Econolodge, this is basic, good Chinese food. Didn't expect this level of Chinese cooking in Drumheller! Recommended

Visited August 2012

Drumheller, Canada
“Don't go”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

My friend had taken me out for dinner, which was a nice gesture, but the cold buffet that is suppose to be hot was just terrible.

Drumheller, Canada
“I like The Diana !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I like The Diana. It was owned for many years by a family and they retired. The people they sold to...hardly spoke English..and it did take a downhill trend where food seemed greasy etc. In the last year, however, things have changed for the better. Not sure if it is the same owners but the man in there now is extemey helpful and friendly. He really tries to please... I have went a few times and liked it everytime.
This time we went after 7. The host does not speak English well (for the most part gets by quite well...and he did try to tell us something which I admit I did not really understand what he was saying..I didn't ask him to clarify and I quess I should have....after the fact... I was sure he was telling me that things were'nt as well stocked as they should be, but he would have things out there going. The husband and I went up to get the buffet..no won tons in the soup and several of the containers were almost empty or close to it. Husband has a major pout (for sure he will find fault in everything lol and goes and sits down ready to leave but the host has brought my pop...already cracked so I am drinking it and I am thinking I don't want to leave as this host is so nice and I know the food is good.
The host comes up and reassures everything will be out very quickly..5 minutes. Yes it was out fast like he said. My husband really liked the teriaki chicken and I especially like their dried spareribs. I want to go back on a Wednesday when he has a seafood buffet. I like the good food and good price. Excellent value for the money.

• Visited May 2012
Calgary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quiet place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Dead quiet inside. Great for meetings. Typical small town greasy spoon.

Visited August 2011
Edmonton, Canada
“Simple, but delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is the 3rd time we have eaten at Diana. We went back because of the quality of the food. The atmosphere is typical to small town Oriental restaurants, but the service and the food is big city quality.
My favorite is #92...Singapore Noodles...nice and hot...and filled with shrimp.
They used to close the meal with fresh orange wedges...that was a nice touch. But not this time...not sure why...but it didn't reduce my appreciation for the noodles.
Reasonably prices and fast, friendly service.
Convenient...and right next to an EconoLodge. The Ghost Walks are just up the street, too.

• Visited August 2011