“Best Greek food I've ever had.”

Athens Greek Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beginning September 4th 2017 Athens Restaurant will be Open Monday through Saturday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm Canadian Pacific Time And also closed Sundays and Mondays beginning September 23rd 2016 Thank you
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Amazing! I'm told items are made from scratch, and bought locally when possible! From the local lamb dish to the homemade Tzaziki. This was a gem that locals told me not to miss. We were not disappointed! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had a very tasty Greek meal here. The chicken dishes were tasty, the Greek salad very fresh and the Greek potatoes had great flavour. Really enjoyed the complimentary dessert as well and service was friendly. The moussaka was not the best ever, but adequate. I would pick something else next time. Decor was spacious but still intimate enought. For Drumheller, this is one of the top three restaurants worth visiting.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The staff is always friendly, the atmosphere is lovely and the food is amazing!! I have never been disapointed when dining at Athens. Its one of the few places in town I will eat at.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here during our visit in Drumheller. The staff were very nice, the restaurant was nicely decorated and felt warm, and the food was very good. Even though we felt a bit out of place seeing as how everyone else knew eachother, our waitress and the rest of the staff were very inviting. My girlfriend really liked the carnation that she received, and the cherry on top was the amazing tiramisu that was included with the meal. Definitely worth checking out if you're in Drumheller!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Dowdy interior don't know if its ever seen better days, However the food was good old fashioned hearty family cooking nothing special unless you live in Drumheller, which found to be rather an unfreindly place with some really bad restaurants. Do your research before visiting the town.

1  Thank 6,491