“Had a great night in the lounge. Friday night was a blast.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Lethbridge, Canada
“Had a great night in the lounge. Friday night was a blast.”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great service good food! Melanie and Shelby were fantastic! Made our date night!
Would recommend the lounge in Drumheller.

• Visited March 2014
RESTAURANTMANAGER11, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Pizza, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all guest feedback, especially the great ones!
Mel and Shelby do a great job in the lounge and we are happy to have them. I'll be sure to share your review with them.
Thanks again,

Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
“Not bad”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Waitress that we had was great, all of the orders were correct, food was good....but service was very slow. It took nearly 30 minutes to seat us and the restaurant was almost empty. Food service time was just okay.
Overall, not bad... Could be better.

Maui, Hawaii
“always love bp's”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Good food, good prices, good service, sometimes it takes a bit longer for the food to come but it is worth waiting for. The staff is friendly and always willing accommodate a big table.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all guest feedback so we can continue to improve our service. I'm glad you had a positive exerience and we hope you will join us again.
Drumheller, Canada
“Awesome Food and Service”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Was at Boston Pizza for a very special anniversary dinner for my parents and I have to say we had an amazing time. Mel K was very perky and attentive. I have never felt so special in a restaurant in my entire life and I know that Mel made my parents and the whole table feel like we were royalty. Thank you so much for making my parents special day a very special one.

• Visited November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all guest reviews, expecially the good ones.
“Good food great service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and the service was excellent very accommodating to my sister that is celiac, they did mess up our pick up meal, but when we went back the next day they offered to correct their mistakes. If we were to go back, but didn't get back. Would return

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Our Gluten Wise Menu has some fantastic option for those who need a gluten free diet. I'm sorry there was an issue with your take out order but I am happy to hear it was sorted out for you.
Thanks again, please visit us on your next trip to Drumheller.