“Had a great time.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #20 of 46 Restaurants in Drumheller
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great food and Awesome staff. Restaurant for the kids and Sports bar for the adults. We would love to serve you today!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stopped in late night Saturday for a few drink on our way back to the hotel and had a great time. The waitress was obviously new, but she was very friendly and efficient. We will stop here again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

service was very, very slow and food was tasteless and overcooked! Try somewhere else. Part of the order arrived wrong.
Cannot say anything good about this Boston Pizza.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Boston pizza in drumheller on the long weekend , we went in to the lounge for dinner there was 8 of us as we settled in our chairs , we were told the fights were on and there was a 10$ cover charge we just wants to eat and we would leave , NOPE had to go, so we tried the restaurant there was a hour wait and empty table there was a couple in front of us ,when we ask why the wait ???? they said they only had 2 waiteresses one that night , so we forget that, so we grab a menu went back to our hotel room and called to order ,and I was told they quit delivering at 8:45 on a Saturday night ????? Really u missed out on a table of 8 sad service, so we order at even's pizza across the street , great service, great pizza , and the delivery guy was very happy with his tip

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I first want to state that our server Sanne was fantastic. She was forthcoming with information, regularly checked in on us, and overall was a great waitress.

Here are the issues that we had with our experience:

We arrived at the restaurant with 4 young children and there was a line up. The hostess did not work her way down the line checking with people what they needed as far as table size. Rather, after 10 minutes, I worked my way up to the front of the line and gave the waitress our information as well as the information of the customers in front of us. I was told that it would take 40 minutes to seat us. As I have worked in the service industry before, I took a quick glance around the restaurant and was surprised to see 4 tables that remained empty the whole time that we waited in line. When we were eventually seated, I brought this up with out waitress who stated that they were not seating tables as they did not have the kitchen/staff to service those tables. Although that made sense one one level, I pointed out that this was the monday of a long weekend in a highly touristy area and found it surprising that they would not plan for this. We also found it odd that no explanation was given at the door...people were sitting in a line up watching all these empty tables.

Once again, I want to emphasize that our server, Sanne, was lovely. She was by far the best server that we had in the 3 days we spent in Drumheller. However, the food took almost 1 hour to come to the table. We have small children who were famished by the time the food came. It was not complicated food (e.g., chicken finger + salad; the most complicated/time consuming prt of our meal was likely my husband's burger). Our adult food was frankly quite disappointing. My husband's burger tasted off and as he noted, the burger we had bought at a concession stand for lunch was better. I had ordered a salad specifically because it came with guacamole which I love. The salad arrived looking nothing like what it does on the picture in the menu. When I noticed that it did not arrive with the guacamole, I asked the server to bring some, at which point she returned from the kitchen to say that they had run out of guacamole.

As the kids finished their dinner, we were told that the 'included' dessert that they wanted was not available.

I used to work in the service industry years ago and can tell you that our experience at Boston Pizza this evening was very disappointing. I know we are not alone...we returned to our hotel and found a number of people in the pool discussing how awful their BP experience had been. I am frankly not likely to return to any BP.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Was seated by the host immediately upon arrival but then the wait began, no server to been seen for long enough that I was ready to walk out and go somewhere else when a server did come and ask if anyone had been to talk to me yet. When I told her no she said she had been watching and would take my order and would be talking with the other staff. She was a fantastic wait staff but was going off shift for the long weekend and left me in the care of someone else (thank goodness I had already received my food) as I never did see who was suppose to be taking care of me. When I was ready to leave I had to call someone over to get me my bill and the debit machine, they left me with the debit machine and went to take care of another table so again I had to call another staff member over to take the machine and give me my receipt. This was so untypical of any Boston Pizza I have ever been to. Thank goodness for the one great staff member to save my visit.