“Lovely place to stay. Definitely recommend.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Drumheller
Newcastle Country Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Drumheller
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights while in Drumheller. We liked it very much.

It was the cleanest place I have ever stayed in! I was very impressed! Breakfast was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were in a basement room and it didn't seem like it. The room was so bright!

The owners were so friendly and helpfull. They helped us plan our activities and helped us find places to eat. (I definitely recommend Yavis family restaurant!)

My only concerns were that the Wi-Fi was a little spotty in the basement, dropping off occasionally. Also, the walls are a bit thinner than your average hotel, so we could easily hear the little kids running around above us. The owner did apologize for that, even though the parents had promised her the children would be quiet.

If I am ever in Drumheller again, I would definitely stay here again. The service was wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for Newcastle Country Inn

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This a very,very clean property with warm friendly hosts. This was our second stay with Judith at her warm and comfortable accommodations near to most attractions. We were there for the annual Passion Play which was as good as ever. My wife and I will certainly be back to stay at the Newcastle.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Accommodation was comfortable and quiet. I especially liked the small table and bar fridge in the spotlessly clean room. A variety of items were available for the self serve breakfast. At breakfast, Judith or Clarence were available encouraging conversation among the guests. The B&B is 5 minutes away from The Passion Play locale. Judith provided helpful suggestions for places to visit in the Drumheller area e.g. the hoodoos and valley views on the 48 km circle drive. We would stay in this B&B again with gracious hosts Judith and Clarence.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are near parking.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This property is fantastic. We have stayed with Judith and Clarence several times and have been impressed each time. The rooms are clean and well maintained, breakfast is great and we love the flexibility this inn provides to our young family. We would recommend this property to our friends and family.

Room Tip: Lots of different bed configurations are available to accommodate families with kids. Ask what the...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a great experience as our first time staying at a b&b. The rooms were clean, comfortable & private. I wished we could have stayed longer! The breakfast was a perfect start to our day! Very friendly & accommodating to our family!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed at this B & B for the first time and was greeted with a warm smile. The atmosphere was awesome with friendly service and very clean rooms.We felt right at home and would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

As a travel agent, I am always looking for for wonderful hidden gems such as this. And what a wonderful find this was. From the moment we checked in, we felt very welcomed. The hosts , Judith and Clarence made us feel like they had known us for years. What a difference from the chain hotels we have stayed at! The room was spotlessly clean and had a very fresh, clean smell to it , so I don't understand the comment made by a guest concerning the "funky" smell. The bed was so comfortable, I forgot that I wasn't in my own bed when I woke up in the morning. I loved that there was a mini fridge in the room as well as a nice sized flat screen TV as well.
The continental breakfast was very good, with a selection of breads, english muffins, bagels, fruit salad , yogurt,, several different cereals, apple and orange juice and coffee and tea. We certainly didn't go away hungry.
We felt like we were staying with family when we stayed there. Judith and Clarence are genuinely caring hosts who will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a very good experience .
If you want a good experience while staying in Drumheller, don't stay anywhere else. As a guest and a travel agent, I highly recommend staying here .