“Hockey Tournament”

There are newer reviews for Ramada Drumheller Hotel & Suites

Reviewed February 4, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We spent one evening at the Ramada in Drumheller and enjoyed our stay. The room was large and clean and we were pleased to find a brand new TV and coffee maker. The bed was amazing. That was the best sleep that I've had in months and I've never had a more comfortable pillow.
We went downstairs for an early breakfast and Theresa the manager sat and joined us. What a charming lady. She was very welcoming and knew the events that were occurring in Drumheller that weekend. My wife and I both love hockey, so she encouraged us to see the AJHL game between Drumheller and Brooks. Great idea and a great game. We loved our stay and we fell in love with Theresa the hotel manager.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bert181806

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. One of the best perks of this job and there are many is that you get to meet so many wonderful people that come from all parts of Canada and the world. It is so nice to know that you can impact a persons experience just by doing what you love . Thank again for making my day and for all of your wonderful comments . I do hope to see you in my breakfast room again soon. All The Best Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2013

What a nice place. Had a great stay during christmas! Excellent staff! Love the pool and waterslide! Great breakfast and always stay there when visiting my mother who lives in drumhellar!! Would never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Dawn B

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Ramada in Drumheller. It is our main goal that all of our guests enjoy themselves and feel at home when they come to the Ramada. I do hope we see you again soon when you return to visit your family. Again, my thanks for the lovely review and All The Best. Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This hotel was fantastic for our family. It is central to all the attraction in Drumheller and a great place to unwind. The water slide was incredible the kids loved it. It winds down with twist and turns even going outside. So did the big kids. There is a breakfast that is served in the lobby area that was very nice. It had bacon,waffels,sausage,coffee,juice, milk, etc. There are a number of decent restaurants in the area within walking distance from the hotel. McD., Boston Pizza are right next door.

I would recommend this hotel to all families. A little pricey but worth it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yugbc

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad your family enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer the many families that visit here. Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast . It is a wonderful alternative for families to have a nutritious breakfast on site instead of the restaurant fare. My staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a clean, welcoming hotel experience and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to share our hospitality with you again. All The Best Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Look, this is a well-located hotel, with a solid continental breakfast, roomy rooms, great climate control, a great pool, and all that stuff, but 20 minutes to check in, while one staff member merely observed the other dealing with a problem customer and did not check us in? 20 minutes? The customer is there to serve the staff, not the staff the customer? It was cold and off-putting. I've never experienced this before. And the pillows! Four pillows on the bed, all the same size: for giants. I had to use a towel, folded up. It would have been easy to do: big guy pillow, small guy pillow, big gal pillow, small gal pillow, some hard, some soft, and let us pick. Nope. The staff made every effort to be friendly and helpful, and they were at breakfast, but it was hard to believe and after that introduction, interaction with the staff was not really desired. First impressions matter, folks. So, my advice? If you like big fat hard pillows, and don't mind a cool reception, go for it. You will have a great night's sleep. Similarly, if you bring your own pillows. But should we really have to do that? I'm going to go out on a limb here: no.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding your recent experience at the Ramada Inn in Drumheller. I do sincerely apologize that your check in experience was not a positive one, I do not have an explanation for your difficulties as my Front Desk Clerks are normally very efficient. I will certainly discuss this issue with my front desk agents. Other guests have mentioned that they have found the pillows to be too large and hard and because of that feedback we are purchasing different sized pillows for all of our rooms so as you stated " The guest can choose". Again my apologies and my thanks for your review. I do hope you give us another opportunity to improve our first impression. I would like to discuss this with you personally, so please do call.
All The Best Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Reviewed January 19, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013