1,101 results
All reviewsgreat poolgreat hotelwafflesroom was cleanhot tubking suitepool and water slidekids loved the poolfront desk staffcontinental breakfastparking lotsausagedinosaur museumthe royal tyrell museumjopopcornwaterside
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This hotel was fantastic for our family. It is central to all the attraction in Drumheller and a great place to unwind. The water slide was incredible the kids loved it. It winds down with twist and turns even going outside. So did the big kids. There is a breakfast that is served in the lobby area that was very nice. It had bacon,waffels,sausage,coffee,juice, milk, etc. There are a number of decent restaurants in the area within walking distance from the hotel. McD., Boston Pizza are right next door.

I would recommend this hotel to all families. A little pricey but worth it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yugbc
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad your family enjoyed all that our hotel has to offer the many families that visit here. Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast . It is a wonderful alternative for families to have a nutritious breakfast on site instead of the restaurant fare. My staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a clean, welcoming hotel experience and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to share our hospitality with you again. All The Best Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Look, this is a well-located hotel, with a solid continental breakfast, roomy rooms, great climate control, a great pool, and all that stuff, but 20 minutes to check in, while one staff member merely observed the other dealing with a problem customer and did not check us in? 20 minutes? The customer is there to serve the staff, not the staff the customer? It was cold and off-putting. I've never experienced this before. And the pillows! Four pillows on the bed, all the same size: for giants. I had to use a towel, folded up. It would have been easy to do: big guy pillow, small guy pillow, big gal pillow, small gal pillow, some hard, some soft, and let us pick. Nope. The staff made every effort to be friendly and helpful, and they were at breakfast, but it was hard to believe and after that introduction, interaction with the staff was not really desired. First impressions matter, folks. So, my advice? If you like big fat hard pillows, and don't mind a cool reception, go for it. You will have a great night's sleep. Similarly, if you bring your own pillows. But should we really have to do that? I'm going to go out on a limb here: no.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding your recent experience at the Ramada Inn in Drumheller. I do sincerely apologize that your check in experience was not a positive one, I do not have an explanation for your difficulties as my Front Desk Clerks are normally very efficient. I will certainly discuss this issue with my front desk agents. Other guests have mentioned that they have found the pillows to be too large and hard and because of that feedback we are purchasing different sized pillows for all of our rooms so as you stated " The guest can choose". Again my apologies and my thanks for your review. I do hope you give us another opportunity to improve our first impression. I would like to discuss this with you personally, so please do call.
All The Best Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Reviewed January 19, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Drumheller Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013