“Whiskey bar awful place”
Review of Whiskey Bar - CLOSED

Whiskey Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Canadian
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stopped by the whiskey bar for a drink, it was dreadful, miserable place.. Every hotel in town is sold out yet nobody but us were in there. Girlfriend ordered white wine, couldn't find it, then finally pulled an old box of wine and used the spigot and filled a dirty glass of nasty wine. My tap beer was no better, bad taste. The kitchen is right in the bar, consisted of microwave and a George Forman type grill, and what looked like an old stove. The donair looked nasty too, only a little piece left, but how old was that? They were cutting some off but nobody was there, I guess the outside was bad, so to freshen it they just cut some off. We left after the first drink, will never go there again, why would anyone go there?

4  Thank David K

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I recently was passing through Drumheller and stopped at this lounge for a bite to eat. I had a donair and I must say that it was great!

The bartender was friendly and we had a small chat when I was the only patron of the bar. After eating, he mentioned that he sometimes makes a donair with potato chips in it. I'll definitely have to give this a shot next time I'm in Drumheller!

3  Thank Jd_1990
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Can't complain great food excellent service the staff is friendly and we'll maintained atmosphere. Great location very convenient to downtown. The patio is a great place to lounge outside and have a cold one.it's nice to have music outside as well when having a cold beer chilling with friends. Great job whiskey!!

2  Thank DJ_Rocket_Albrecht