“Great Donairs”
Review of Whiskey Bar - CLOSED

Whiskey Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Canadian
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I recently was passing through Drumheller and stopped at this lounge for a bite to eat. I had a donair and I must say that it was great!

The bartender was friendly and we had a small chat when I was the only patron of the bar. After eating, he mentioned that he sometimes makes a donair with potato chips in it. I'll definitely have to give this a shot next time I'm in Drumheller!

3  Thank Jd_1990

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Can't complain great food excellent service the staff is friendly and we'll maintained atmosphere. Great location very convenient to downtown. The patio is a great place to lounge outside and have a cold one.it's nice to have music outside as well when having a cold beer chilling with friends. Great job whiskey!!

2  Thank DJ_Rocket_Albrecht