“Now open on Mondays”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Humpty's Family Restaurant
Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you are staying at the Travelodge this is next door. Staffing issues now seem resolved and are open Mondays. Staff are good and service is quick and polite. Kitchen staff adequate. There is not much they can do really. They are confined to the formula menu. Never had one issue with the food though and it is always prepared properly. Been many times as I worked in the area. Consistent quality. Can use internet from hotel if you have the password.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Good family restaurant with large plates and very affordable prices. Try it for breakfast. There are Humpty's in many different western cities. So if you travel, you can find them elsewhere

Reviewed November 7, 2013

my family and I went to humptys,it was the worst careless service, the food was horrible , clearly reheated frozen vegetables and schnitzel still cold as well as the pizza , fries and fish ...the portions were tiny and not at all worth the price. we were never offend specials or hi chairs for the children there were only two other customers .still it took forever to get our cold, pre frozen, tiny, half way threw our meal we got our bill?... then realized there were extra meals charged to us that we hadn't ordered..once we told the server they acted as if we were lying ..all in all I will never bring my family to any humtys or recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Travellodge it was too easy to go next door for breakfast, Justus was clean and nice with good service and ok coffee but nothing was great, I had the meat lovers scrambled eggs and it was fine, there was nothing wrong with it, it just didn't have anything great.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped in here this morning for breakfast and although the service was excellent, we weren't really exited about the food. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but it really was very average and "safe" in a plain sense. I think it missed that "home cooked" feeling and taste to it but that's typical of franchise food.