“U should see, if you are in area”
Review of Hoodoos

Hoodoos
Ranked #4 of 31 things to do in Drumheller
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I am glad that I went to this free area, but it wasn't mind blowing. The area is very cool, though. There is some climbing involved. Very well laid out.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Going up is a lot easier than coming down! Wear some shoes with some grip - flat soles were kind of scary!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

From years of hearing about the hoodoos I was expecting something 'more', so I was a little disappointed. However, I am still glad I had the opportunity to visit them in person. Seeing something in 'real life' is always amazing.

The graffiti scratched into the displays...while not permanent...was still rather sad and took away from the experience a bit. As unfortunate as it is to need it, perhaps more site security is required?

While I had on sturdy shoes...they were not quite up to hiking standards and I did not venture much further past the designated walkways, so if I were to do it again I would ensure I had on full hiking footwear. Perhaps I could have come away from the site with a more rounded experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Beautiful.........unreal! Breathtaking! Definitely want to wear some good hiking shoes, or at the very least, running shoes with good grips. You can climb and wander and hike........I've never seen anything so beautiful! Definitely going next year - with hiking shoes this time!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Fun for the kids and you can climb to the top of the valley. the only thing that is a little worrisome is the amount of people climbing and writing their names on them. i don't think these will be there long.