“Insulted”

Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Drumheller
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I went here with my girlfriend after an awesome day in Drumheller. As a military guy I am used to basic and thought the place had a good feel. Everything was going well until my girlfriend had the nerve to ask them not to put tomato on her burger and if we could have condiments. At this point the land lady who was working treated us like we were rude and unreasonable, making insulting comments under her breath every time she passed the table.
I was so angered by this womans attitude we had to leave before we had finished our food, our bill payment coming with a sarcastic smile from said woman from the other side of the bar.
I would never give these people a cent of my money again and make sure I tell anyone I know heading that way to steer clear.
Nice place, ok food, if you don't mind being treated like scum by a glorified waitress.

1  Thank Russ M

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was just a part of our stop on a cirlce tour out to see the hoodoos! Had a cold one there but it is nothing fancy for certain...but if you are out and about...you can stretch the legs and refresh...has some character to it!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We knew that Wayne was small but in the "Last Cance" we were in only one of two places left standing in what is mainly a "ghost town".

Excellent welcome, service and food.

Memorabilia and music from its heyday before coal mining ceased made us feel young again.

Even a toy horse as used by my wife in the late 40s!

Well worth the 10km gravel road and many bridges to discover "The Last Chance"..

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been to the Last Chance Saloon a few times now . I like to take company out there because the drive is nice and different scenery as the hills seem closer as you go through the valley and over the many bridges. It is always a treat to enjoy history...a meal and a pint of beer aways goes down nice at the end of the trail. I love the uniqueness of the place with all it's antiques on the wall. There is always something to look at. Last time we enjoyed out in the patio area. It was nice too.
Staff is usually pretty friendly. We had the owner sering this time. He must have been preoccupied, as he usually is way more chatty but no complaints on his service. We both had a cheeseburger special. One with fries and mine with warmed baked beans. It was a pretty decent meal. The menu is basic but a good value for your money. Kids are allowed on a Sunday in the daytime so that is a nice feature too.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A great place to go for a little history and an enjoyable time! Food is good and the atmosphere is one of a kind!