“Great find in Drumheller!”

Sublime Food & Wine
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Red Seal Chef Dennis Standage offers Fine Dining Evenings 5 pm - 9 pm. Summer patio. In house smoked meats, fresh soup made daily. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome. Clean and refreshing sublime experience.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our bed and breakfast recommended Sublime to us and we were not disappointed. This little gem has a great menu that really cannot be rivaled by anything else in the city. We enjoyed it enough that after our meal there we made reservations for the following night! Drumheller's restaurant scene seemed fairly shallow, and this place was definitely a winner.

The menu was diverse but not overwhelming, with lots of choices for different tastes. My husband loved the salmon, and I found the roasted beet salad to be a gorgeous treat. The decor was a little quirky and the ambiance intimate. Both nights there were large parties out on the verandah and I was a little envious of them - it was lush and green and private out on the side deck and looked like an excellent place for a dinner party.

Overall we were quite impressed and would definitely make the effort to go back on our next trip to Drumheller.

1  Thank cartripkate

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Fabulous food. Yes it's top end for Drumheller (they don't have much competition for that claim)but well worth the cost.

Great friendly service and great food (did I mention that already?). Located just opposite the tourist info centre and the big T rex so easy to find; would recommend making a reservation.

The beef was incredibly tender, the chicken with shrimp moist and tasty. The dessert a medley of cheesecakes rich and tasty.

Check their opening hours as they closed at 9 the night we were there.

1  Thank MQandMK
Reviewed May 23, 2012

It was alright - really not my cup of tea though, I thought I would try out the "high end" place in Drumheller and even though it was "ok" I personally would not spend that much money again.

1  Thank HurtssoBad
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I really love this place...You can tell that the Chef is a master at his craft! Well thought out flavour combinations served beautifully and artistically.House turned bistro,it offers a comfortable, social atmosphere with an open kitchen. Modern and metro with the warmth and friendly faces of your own neighborhood restaurant. If you are olny eating one meal in Drumheller, I highly recommend that it be at Sublime Food and Wine! I would recommend a reservation as there are ten or less tables that fill quickly.

1  Thank Dee769
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This place is in a little tiny redone house tucked away behind a Big Dinosaur but find it and you will be glad you did.From the appetizers right through to the dessert every bite was a delight. You should make a reservation because it is small and popular with the locals. We found it passing through on our way to Calgary and stopped right when it opened at 5 pm so did not need a reservatiion they are also open 11 to 2 for lunch, The food is presented beautifully and it looks so good you want to take pictures of it and when you take that first bite wow so good.We will be back very often on our way to Calgary.

2  Thank loghouseSaskatchewan