“Great portions and inventive selections.”

O'Shea's Eatery And Ale House
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I had never had mashed potatoes and vegetables rolled up in a lasagne noodle. But then bake it under three cheeses and I was in heaven. I was a happy vegetarian! Super delicious, all three in my party were full and content and enjoyed our meal as well as the excellent service. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We wound up at O'Shea's late after driving from out of town. The pub was sparsely populated, consequently we found service to be very attentive. Our drinks were kept full and food came in a timely manner. You won't leave raving about the burgers, sandwitches, and other typical pub fare, but you won't leave disappointed either.

All in all would return to O'Shea's.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The front entrance is into a parking lot not visible from the road. The service was slow. When the order came it was wrong. There was too much food. My husband had the fish and as has been said...too much batter! My rueben sandwich was good. Our boys did not like their caesar salads. Nice looking place, though. Would not go back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had lunch here and found it to be a very quiet place to relax and talk. Probably not that way at dinner. Had a sandwich off their lunch menu and it was fantastic. I has a Caesar salad as a side and it was also quite good. The food came very fast but there was only 1 other couple in the lounge so that could be why. I would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Dropped into this place for lunch after a day trip to the museam, other people had been waiting in front of us at the front door for 25 minutes without anyone acknowledging them. When we were all finally spoken to it was a long wait for a table and they suggested the lounge instead. Walked into the lounge, sat ourselves and were ignored. Had to walk out. Probably a good thing, they were slowwwww and my guess is that the kitchen was probably in the same shape. We were a table of 7 and I think that stressed them out.
I dont normally walk out of places, but come on, at least be friendly and let us know you've seen our table and that you will be with us shortly.