“Good pub food”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stopped in for lunch. The server was excellent and friendly. We ate in the pub part of the restaurant and were disappointed that there was no beer on tap as the lines were broken and they are having trouble getting them fixed. The beer selection was limited but the waiter went out of his way to track down the one we wanted. I had the Guinness battered fish with a spinach salad. The fish pieces were large and the salad was excellent. Very tasty. The Burger my husband had was decent and he loved the fact that they had malt vinegar for his fries. Overall it was a good experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We loved the food, great selection at reasonable prices, but it had obviously been a busy evening. Our group had nine people and the delivery of the meals was off...some of the adults had meals before children and were finished before other meals arrived.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We went here every day during our stay in Drumheller.
The food is excellent and affordable.
We recommend the beef dip sandwich (my husband had this 3 times in a row, and never regretted it!), shepherd's pie, cream of potato soup, and rootbeer ribs. OH, and the hamburgers were great too. The beer is much cheaper here than other restaurants as well.

The service is prompt and friendly, and the atmosphere reminds me of a very posh Irish pub. Its not at all dirty or grungy, like the word pub might imply.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The restaurant itself if fantastic. We had an amazing waitress and the food was great. My only complaint is that the bar is directly next door. The ambience is the restaurant died as soon as the band started playing next door. My suggestion would be to either ignore the bar or to eat early to fully enjoy your meal.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I've eaten at O'Shea's several times and they always have tasty food and wonderful desserts and specialty coffees to finish off the meal. The food is consistently good. The waitresses are always helpful and pleasant. I would recommend O'Shea's anytime.