“Square Hamburgers.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Hinton, Canada
“Square Hamburgers.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great chili, fun hamburgers, great sauces for the chicken, just avoid the coffee. Staff is contract workers, but someone took the time to explain Canadian ways to them. Will eat there again.

Visited April 2012

“Exactly what you expect...filling burgers, great chili, and a sweet frosty”
Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

I go to a Wendy's because I like a good burger and choices. I know I can switch out the fries and the soda in a combo meal for things I do like: chili and a frosty. The food was hot and tasty, the clerks very pleasant and efficient, and the restaurant clean. This fast food spot will always get my business as I fly through town on my way to Hinton or Jasper.

Edson
“Grandkids love the ice cream”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

It is nearby and has the usual fast food fare; not to my liking but the grandkids like it.

Edson, Canada
“It's a Wendy's”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I have never met a Wendy's that I didn't like :) The line up is usually very short and when I'm in a hurry I can usually scoot right through the drive through. The staff are always pleasant.

Visited December 2011