“My favourite place to eat in Edson”

Mountain Pizza & Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Edson
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“My favourite place to eat in Edson”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

For years I have been stopping by for a lunch on my way through or staying in Edson, and almost inevitably choose their baked lasagna with meatballs. This last time, however, I decided to have a loaded pizza(without the shrimp) and found it outstanding -- and fast.
I think I'll try experimenting a little more next time. I do not understand why this restaurant does not have a better rating. I have not found a better in Edson.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
St. Albert, Canada
“Thanksgiving Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Although the interior could use a much needed spruce-up, this restaurant offers the best shish-kebab(made with beef filet) I have ever had. The seasoning is perfect and the value is excellent. I have also enjoyed the pizza. In fact, my neighbors even travel the 1 1/2 hour to go for lunch!

• Visited October 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was good when I was a kid and even better now. Good food, helpful staff, nice atmosphere. And large portions, my lasagna was good for 3 meals!

Visited September 2013
“Delicious little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We took the information booths advice and went here. It did not disappoint. The Cesar and Greek salad was amazing along with the soulvaki and seafood pizza- a little cheesy but still awesome. The bacon loaf was also amazing. Definitely would recommend this place. The price was good too.

• Visited August 2013
“Again, Edson seems to be more the problem not the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here and it was pretty good. However when writing my review I looked over a couple other reviews and found the same problem as at other local places. It seems the people of Edson have unattainable levels of food expectancy and therefore are never happy with what they had. I am confused as to why anybody in Edson eats out based on the overall reviews of restaurants in Edson. To be honest I think it's more a situation of people just being generally unhappy before they go out to eat which not only ruins their dining experience but also that of those around them never mind the poor staff that have to serve these people. Poor Edson

4 Thank Statetheobvious