“Good for a family”

Add it.
Ernie O's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 10, 2012

For a family, we felt it was a good choice for a bite to eat. We stopped in the mid-evening and the restaurant was pretty quiet. The food was pretty good and price wise was very reasonable. There also seemed to be a reasonable amount of choice on the menu.

Based on our experience, we would consider stopping here again.

There are newer reviews for Ernie O's Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We orderd food from here, after my child ate half a burger and I took one bite of mine, I realized the hamburger was still raw. Took them back and complained and all they reimbursed me was for the two burgers. Never will go there again and never will recomend it.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I just do not care for the flat tasting food there however the atmospher is great

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I enjoyed this place the food was awesome And the workers were very friendly

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great staff and the food is pretty good. Definitely something I could cook in my own kitchen but they make good burgers.