“not impressed”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Williams Lake, Canada
“not impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

stopped for lunch. salad bar was terrible, so I have soup. very salty. my husband had a burger and he was not impressed. Fries looked like they had been triple fried in old cooking oil. burger was below average. Service was terrible, I had to hunt down a waitress and menus. I had tea and the metal teapot lid was missing pieces. Overall very rundown. first and last time there.

Visited January 2014

Maple Ridge, Canada
“Good food, reasonable prices, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great dinner stop while travelling through Edson. Reasonable prices, good service and food. Has a salad bar.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Raqoon
Prince George, Canada
“Exactly what we needed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were passing thro coming from Edmonton to Prince George having just landed in Edmonton from Mexico. Needless to say we were pretty beat. Stoped here for a late breakfast and it was the perfect little dinner. Food was good and fresh, nice serving sizes, lots of choices and CHEAP!!! Will be our Edson food stop from now on!

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank CaraBrin
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good service, outstanding value and great food. Nothing fancy, but food, service and value were all great.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Derek P
Hinton, Alberta, Canada
“Mediocre at Best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Very nice staff, but the food was nothing to write home about. I had brekky and it had an off taste, everything had an underlying unpalatable flavour. I was brought sausages instead of the bacon I ordered, and when I asked for the bacon, she took my whole plate away, cooling my eggs in the process.

Visited August 2012