“It was so friendly atmosfear to stay in Hojo .”

Howard Johnson Edson
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Edson
Reviewed November 15, 2011

It was really good to stay in Hojo edson .its feel like home .all facilities aveleble during my stay .nice room to sleep .delicious food .frendly drinking atmosfear and one word for manager she is awesome .

• Stayed: October 2011
There are newer reviews for Howard Johnson Edson

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We Stayed at Howard Johnson for couple of nights. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Reasonable charges. The food was great.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank arshie g
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I recently needed a hotel room last minute and luckily got into the Howard Johnson. I was quite surprised with the renovations and the FOOD in the restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We were travelling with 6 family members from BC to SK, we booked 2 rooms only for the night, we arrived at midnight.
We were tired, wanted to sleep and got 2 terrible rooms! Dust everywhere. Filthy floors, bathtub and toilet. Molt at the ceiling, ventilator full of dust and filth. Worn socks in a drawer! Bugs in bed, cigarette burns in blankets and toilet seat in a non smoking room? Dust blown out the AC when put on, our daughters didn’t dare take a shower because of the filth.
Doors hardly closed and when it finally was, there was a annoying beep from the alarm system, we were told, for a couple of minutes.
No idea where the furniture came from but it was old and didn’t match at all.
On the website we had seen it was a renovated hotel, we had 1 room at the beginning of the hall and 1 at the end and both where not renovated at all!!!
This was once but never again!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AnitavanLoon
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I was driving through Edson on a long trucking trip on the way to northern Alberta when I discovered this gem.

The people were extremely friendly upon check in and the room was exceptionally clean. I happened to stay there on the weekend and they had a small lounge area with VLT's a dancefloor and great food and drink. (Along with beautiful bartenders) I will be sure to stay at the North Ridge Inn on any drives through Edson.

Prices were also reasonable.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I checked in with a very curtious,friendly and helpful staff of workers who were more than willing to help me in any way they could ,there rates were more than reasonable and there rooms were clean and well taken care . All of my requests were immediately taken care in a very professional manner,great job ,keep up the good work.
thanks for everything

I SHALL RETURN

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip to Edson. I was extremely impressed with the renovations and friendly service I received upon arrival. The front desk area was very inviting and the people were helpful when I asked for directions around the town. The food was extremely well made.... Not to mention it was being served by a cute indian server! I will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Edson hotels
Black Gold Inn
The Guest House Inns
The Guest House Inns
#3 of 15 in Edson
Holiday Inn Express Edson

Been to Howard Johnson Edson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Edson

Address: 5018 1st Ave, Edson, Alberta T7E 1T6, Canada (Formerly Howard Johnson North Ridge Inn)
Location: Canada > Alberta > Edson
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Edson
Price Range: $61 - $80 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Edson 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Howard Johnson Edson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson North Ridge Hotel Edson