All reviewssherwood parktim hortonsfront deskabsolutely stay here againgas stationyoung manhighly recommend this propertyshoppers drug martstaff were all very friendlybrew houserooms are spaciousbaconhot breakfastbreakfast was includedminute drivepleasant staypotatoes
Reviewed November 21, 2017

I was working 8 13 hour nights and stayed through a weekend. I had asked for a 4th/top floor room and stay was very quiet. Bed was very comfortable and room was clean. The front desk day clerk Ayesha arranged for housekeeping on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6 pm because i was sleeping from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. Staff was friendly and breakfast was better quality, with more choices than most hotels.(They had a variety of fruit that was fresh and appealing each day.)

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sean P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for your review! We're glad to see you enjoyed your stay and found your room quiet and comfortable. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Staff was super helpful and friendly! Had a mix up with the crib we requested (it accidentally ended up in the next room) but they had it resolved within 10 minutes and even checked with us if the sheets in the crib were acceptable. Such great service! Breakfast was great! Room was very nice. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sean P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further improvement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit. All the best and see you soon! Warm regards Sean Park - General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I give the management and staff a big thumbs up. I'd like to add that I've stayed here another 3 times at 4 nights each since the October stay. As a longer term resident, I would like to see a better band width internet. I had trouble streaming the SN oiler channel on my computer as well as net flicks. This is the 4th different B W hotel I've stayed in this year and the only one with this issue. I really don't have any other complaints. The staff is always courteous. Whether it's the front desk staff or the cleaning staff, you're always greeted as you pass by them. I definitely will be staying here through out my business here in the Fort and would recommend others business or pleasure to do so as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Comfortable, clean and modern facilities. Well located to transportation and other amenities. No issues or concerns during the stay. Breakfast item were the standard fare normally seen. Express checkout was helpful. Staff provided allowance for extended checkout on request.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sean P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan Inn & Suites. I am pleased to know you had great time staying with us.

If you are coming down to this area, please call us at 587-285-8033 to make reservation, and we will be happy to accommodate you and your family again.

Again, thank you for your review, I hope to see you again in near future!

Yours in hospitality,

Sean Park
587-285-8033

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Not the usual high standard I have experienced with Best Western. Bathtub wall had dried on soap or shampoo from previous occupant. Checkout customer service representative was only using one word answers such as "ya" and "um hum" Breakfast buffet was luke warm at best.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sean P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Saskatchewan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 780-977-1693.

Sean Park