“Fantastic Pizza!”

Perry's 2 For 1 Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Fantastic Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

From the thick crust to the multitude of toppings, you won't be disappointed with one of Perry's creations. The toppings overflow and the service and delivery are quick and friendly. This is the only place to order from and has been our favourite go-to pizza place for years. Order and see! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014

“Best pizza in Fort Saskatchewan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Om a Friday night when no one wants to cook, the friendly customer oriented guys at Perry's 2 for 1 pizza make the best fresh pizza. You can request delivery or pick up, the price is right and the service is great. The pizza is hot, the favor is great and they use lots of cheese and toppings. Their fresh tomatoes are fresh and firm and the pizza isn't greasy.

• Visited May 2014
“mmmwah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

There's no better place for pizza in the Fort than Perry's. A bit pricey sure, but you definitely get what you pay for.

FORT SASKATCHEWAN
“Best Lasagna around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great fast food take out food. Pizzas are great, donairs are awesome and the lasagna is very very good. Very reasonably priced, quick great service.

Visited February 2014
Kelowna
“Very good but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I love Pizza. I love it. I love Indian food and pizza and I could live my whole life just eating those two foods and die (early) but happy.

Anyway, I heard this was great pizza and it did not disappoint. The crust was good, lots of toppings, lots of cheese. I found the sauce a little sweeter than I prefer but it was tasty. I am just not a big fan of sweet pizza sauces. It is good non-corporate pizza if you know what I mean. It tastes real and made with love so to speak.

The guys at the place were very nice as well.

The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended) was that it was pricey. That wouldn't normally be a problem except I was ordering blind. Out of the phone book there are no prices listed and on their website there are no prices either.

Basically they only have the 2 for 1 option. I am traveling alone and I really only wanted one pizza but it is not an option. So I got 2 - 10 inch pizzas and it was much more than I expected.

I don't mind paying for good food but I do want to know before hand. To be fair though I could have asked when I ordered, but they could put their prices on their website and or in the phone book like every other restaurant on earth.

• Visited October 2013