“mmmwah!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“mmmwah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

There's no better place for pizza in the Fort than Perry's. A bit pricey sure, but you definitely get what you pay for.

FORT SASKATCHEWAN
“Best Lasagna around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great fast food take out food. Pizzas are great, donairs are awesome and the lasagna is very very good. Very reasonably priced, quick great service.

Visited February 2014
Kelowna
“Very good but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I love Pizza. I love it. I love Indian food and pizza and I could live my whole life just eating those two foods and die (early) but happy.

Anyway, I heard this was great pizza and it did not disappoint. The crust was good, lots of toppings, lots of cheese. I found the sauce a little sweeter than I prefer but it was tasty. I am just not a big fan of sweet pizza sauces. It is good non-corporate pizza if you know what I mean. It tastes real and made with love so to speak.

The guys at the place were very nice as well.

The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended) was that it was pricey. That wouldn't normally be a problem except I was ordering blind. Out of the phone book there are no prices listed and on their website there are no prices either.

Basically they only have the 2 for 1 option. I am traveling alone and I really only wanted one pizza but it is not an option. So I got 2 - 10 inch pizzas and it was much more than I expected.

I don't mind paying for good food but I do want to know before hand. To be fair though I could have asked when I ordered, but they could put their prices on their website and or in the phone book like every other restaurant on earth.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Love this pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Love this pizza!!! Best in town!! I have lived in town most of my life and this is the only place that I will go for pizza, and the baked spaghetti is fabulus as well. The men in the place are always friendly and verry help full all the time. Try it and you will love it :-)

Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
“You have to try the two for one spaghetti”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restraunt has two for one spaghetti thats well worth a taste! and even delivered its cheep, cheesy and big just order the large if your hungary and you will definitely be full. Its a good stand by when you just don't want to cook.

• Visited September 2012