just got back from a two night stay at this property...why they refer to it as Super I do not know. What I do know is that I would have prefered to sleep in my vehicle. The smell of the elevators should have been my first clue. The smell of diesel "well I think that is what it was" was overwhelming. My nephew's eyes were so red and were burning so badly after spending time in the pool. My niece also ended up with a VERY bad rash on her leg. FYI the pool was closed the next day to everyone's surprise - NOT!! with no explantion or signage to indicate why. I think I may know...I won't even start about the beds...uncomfortable is an understatement. I'm not sure when the duvets where replaced. I would have to say never!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Hotel Fort Saskatchewan
- Super Eight Fort Saskatchewan
- Fort Saskatchewan Super Eight
- Fort Saskatchewan Super 8
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Alberta