We stayed in this hotel for a hockey tourney. It had everything we needed. A pool for the kids, breakfast included. I do have to agree with the other review that the breakfast needs to be vamped up. There was nobody working in the breakfast area. We had to go out to the lobby and
Interrupt the employee chatting to the front dear clerk in order to get her to make us a waffle. In every other hotel patrons are given small ups of batter to make their own. Our room had a strange odor. We were on the first floor and it was a spicy food smell that was pretty gross. I am not sure if a staff member had heated their dinner and it just creeped down the hall or what.
Overall I would stay there again if we went to Fort Sask.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Hotel Fort Saskatchewan
- Super Eight Fort Saskatchewan
- Fort Saskatchewan Super 8
- Fort Saskatchewan Super Eight
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Alberta