“Delicious Food and Pleasent Experience Every Time”
Review of Modo Mio

Modo Mio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious Food and Pleasent Experience Every Time”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I have made this our new favorite restaurant. We have dined here three times since it opened and have always had a great meal. The service has always been friendly, my only criticism to the wait staff is that cocktails and wine are not offered when they are low or empty. Food has consistantly been fantastic. The prices are very reasonable, we spend about $50 after two drinks, two meals and one appetizer. We've tried different items each time and have always been happy with our meals. I can confirm that the Spaghetti with Meatballs, Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Marsala and Calamari are all fantastic. Modo Mio is a must try restaurant in the Fort Saskatchewan area!

• Visited August 2013

Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

WOW! We decided to try this lovely little Italian place on the spur of the moment. On arriving around 6pm in the parking, we were apprehensive as there were only 3 or 4 other vehicles parked.
Very friendly staff showed us to our table. Service was good and the food was wonderful!
I had the Chicken Fungi, a wonderful chicken with mushrooms in a white wine alfredo sauce.
My husband had the Chicken Parmesan, which he has never has before. The marinara sauce was very flavorful and the chicken was tender.
We would absolutely return to this little establishment and highly recommend it to all of our friends and family!

• Visited August 2013
Lamont County
“Delicious meal!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ate there on July 25, and yes, in the beginning the service was slow. Once she realized I was not waiting for anyone else, everything was fast. The warm, home baked dinner rolls were delicious dipped in olive oil and garlic. I had spaghetti, and from the start asked for a take out container to take half home with me. Sure enough, it was very tasty and my take out order didn't last since the rest of the family inhaled it. I would also like some home made soups or nice salads on the menu. It was a calm, clean environment. I will be sure to return.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice little establishment, but not what I was expecting. This is a casual dinning place. Service is friendly and a little slow. The food was good the best part is the breads.

Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious Italian!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been to a lot of Italian places in Edmonton (and Italy itself) and this one is on the top of my list. I was presently surprised to find such a gem in Fort Saskatchewan of all places. The fresh bread was great and the meals themselves were so delicious. They have a great marinara sauce! We also had an extremely friendly server, which enhanced our experience. I hope this new establishment continues to do well!!

• Visited June 2013