“Gross food”

Add it.
Roustabouts
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Food was inedible.. they even managed to screw up a basic club sandwich and fries. service was OK, but the horrible food made us want to never come back again

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit and still excellent ! The food we ordered was fast timely and well seasoned and steak was cooked to perfection! The server was personable and attentive even with a full area ! Will go back any time I wast a good meal in fort!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Used to be the restaurant in Lakeview Hotel next door but has been transformed. Friendly servers, decent food, large portions, not overly loud like some places. Maybe a friday nite would be louder, wednesday was fine.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Took the in-laws here for lunch. Lots of variety on the menu, better than typical pub menus. Great servers and everything was prepared to our liking.

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

This may not be totally fair because this plase was a bar that serves dinner. I don't drink, play pool, and was not there with friends. I just wanted dinner and to get out. It was not real fast. They try to up-sell you when you order. I don't like that tactic. I had their roustabout burger with soup. The burger tasted like mustard which as far as I could tell was the main condiment. The service was not terribly efficient. I waited a long time after I finished for the check with my credit card on the table wallet in hand right next to my long empty water glass but finally asked for a check to get things moving. I think that they have their fans but I will not be one of them. It's kind of a shame that this is their first review.