“Gorgeous inside !”

Stars Inn and Suites
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The outside double blue exterior is nothing like the inside luxury ! Fabulous lobby and dining area and the rooms are so clean and elegant. One of the nicest hotels I've ever experienced. The staff is very helpful and punctual too : )
5 stars !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear brent h
Thank you for the fantastic review and wonderful comments!
We do appreciate your nice review. Your comments certainly inspire us to do even better. Thank you again for contributing! Your response is very valuable to us
Regards

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed in the star for 4 days while i was working the rooms where great the servive was great the only thing was one morning i ate there breakfest and i ended up getting food poisoning im still sick to this day its 4 days later i will stay there again but i will not eat there bakfest

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Dear Michael C,
I would like to thank you for having stayed at Stars Inn and Suites and for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.
It was great of you to point out the positive with our great location and service.
It’s unfortunate that you wasn’t feeling well, and I’m sorry that the breakfast buffet did not meet your expectations; however, food poisoning is a very specific illness, and can only be diagnosed by a medical professional. We have received no other complaints similar to yours regarding any of our food, buffet or otherwise and I am concerned as to why you did not report it while you were here. We abide by the strick health guidlines in our hotel and have had excellent reviews concerning our food.
If you would like to contact me regarding this matter it would be greatly appreciated
Please accept my apologies for the food poisoning issue
I am sorry you did not experience a completely flawless stay on our hotel.
That is always our goal and we work hard to ensure every guest is treated to world-class customer service.
I appreciate the feedback and we plan to incorporate some of the things we learned in this review to improve the experience for all our guest.
Best regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2012

From the road, the hotel looks pretty ordinary, but once you inside, it is truly luxurious. The rooms were spacious with a huge, modern bathroom and clean room. My relatives enjoyed their free breakfast. The food was delicious and the service first rate.I booked a 2 double queen room for my relatives came from British Columbia. I don't have enough space for my condominium to accommodate my relatives. I decided to book a room at stars for their 2 nights stay in Fort Saskatchewan. This was truly a "splendid" stay. A fabulous stay plus a very accommodating staff.
I would definitely highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: choose the top floor facing the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Davide T,
Thank your for your kind review.
A simple yet elegance is the concept of Stars Inn and Suites in regards to infrastracture.
In particular on your view on our friendly staff and delicious breakfast gives us a smile. It is always a pleasure to know that our commitment to offer our guests a pleasant stay, work well.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to stay with us in the nearest future.
Best regards

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My room was large & airy,clean & comfortable. Small fridge freezer, microwave & coffee maker. Everything worked. Plenty of tea ,coffee etc refilled daily. The enviromental controls meant that I could be warm when I wanted & cool when I wanted.The free breakfast was always fresh & there was lots of variety,something for everyone. All the staff were very helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble They were very helpful to a traveller who doesn't normally travel alone.I felt safe & secure. Everything was light &open. This new hotel gives an excellent service. I would stay there again & would highly recommend it.

Margaret P 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear Margaret P
How are you? Many thanks for sharing your experience with us, I am glad to hear that we could impress you and make your stay special and had comfortable stay during which you felt pampered by our staff. Please do visit us again, we look forward to having you with us!

I look forward to welcoming you at your next visit in Alberta, Canada.

Best regards

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our room was clean with hardwood floors. We booked the double room with a view of the pond behind the hotel. The manager was very helpful and had no problem changing our booking to one on the fourth floor as we requested a quiet room. This new hotel was really different as it was an open concept decorated with marble walls when you first walk in. There is a nice coffee bar and a sitting area with a large television hung on the wall..The free breakfast was fantastic. Probably one of the nicest we have ever had at a hotel that was free! To our surprise there was so much to choose from; blueberries, strawberries, bananas, yogurt, waffles, bagels, w.w.toast, muffins, healthy cereal, eggs, hash browns, sausages, bacon, and other options as well. The manager was very accommodating and made us a fresh cafe latte for free. When do you ever get anything for free these days.
We will stay here again as I was really impressed with the overall experience.

Room Tip: Our room at the back was so quiet! It was lovely in the morning when the sun came in through our la...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Dear Thepickytraveller50

We are glad to know you enjoyed the hotel so much.
While I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our location, breakfast and staff; I would like to invite you to stay with us again and see if the experience is more interesting for you. If you would like to revisit please feel free to contact me directly and i will definitely make you a free latte again.

I hope to have you back with us again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at the Stars Inn & Suites for a little more then a month and was treated like royalty from the begin to the last day of my departed. Beautiful rooms....big rooms & very comfortable.
I would recommend family & friends and co-workers to stay here and i will certainly stay again.
A great place to rest after a hard days work!
Also,Beautiful breakfast included in the price of the room and we were even offered a coffee
or bottled water to go.

I live in hotels for about 7 to 8 months a year.... this in my experiences; rated at 10 out of 10
To the staff keep up the good work, it is you that help's make this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Leroy2012

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you very much for the10 out of 10 rating!
Thank you for your gracious review. I am glad that you took the time to let our readers know about your experience with us. I hope that the next time you stay here was as successful as your experience before.
I hope to have you back with us again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Rooms were great! Clean, and spacious front desk was very plesant. Had a 7 month old with us and had no problem letting her crawl on the floor or roam on the big king size bed Nice that everything is in white as you can see how clean it is then. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone. Reminded me of a resort. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear gailkk339

We are glad to know you enjoyed the hotel so much.
We know people with asthma or allergies and even have babies in the household may consider laminate over carpet, due to the carpet fibres that are released from vacuuming or walking on carpet. Thats why we choose to have laminated floor on each rooms.

Thank you again for taking your time to write such a kind review. We look forward to see you again at stars inn soon.

Best regards.