“Fantastic!”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
Stettler, Canada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Rooms were great! Clean, and spacious front desk was very plesant. Had a 7 month old with us and had no problem letting her crawl on the floor or roam on the big king size bed Nice that everything is in white as you can see how clean it is then. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone. Reminded me of a resort. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear gailkk339

We are glad to know you enjoyed the hotel so much.
We know people with asthma or allergies and even have babies in the household may consider laminate over carpet, due to the carpet fibres that are released from vacuuming or walking on carpet. Thats why we choose to have laminated floor on each rooms.

Thank you again for taking your time to write such a kind review. We look forward to see you again at stars inn soon.

Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Best stay I've had at a hotel at that price. They have nice high tech new hotel that is very clean and friendly. Also they have a indoor golfing setup which is pretty sweet. And pretty close to dam close to all the restaurants and shopping area

• Stayed July 2012
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear chillboarder
We are glad to know you enjoyed the hotel so much. Regarding the indoor golf, we are so pleased that you enjoyed that too.. Thank you again for taking your time to write such a kind review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Just spent 3 nights here, Unbelievable King Size Bed in a huge room. Hard wood floors and beautiful tile floors combination.
Walk into Lobby and I thought I was in Vegas.
Beautiful decor everywhere. I already booked for August, as I am on Business from Calgary. Tried all the others, but I'll drive the extra 20 minutes to Edmonton, just to stay here.
Breakfast Buffet from 5am to 9am is one of the best, and so well maintained. tough to leave in the morning.
Rates were less by 25 bucks from anywhere else around that area.

Room Tip: East side second floor was really quiet. That is what I would recommend.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear Donald W,

Thank you for your gracious review. I am glad that you took the time to let our readers know about your experience with us. I hope that the next time you stay here was as successful as your experience before.
We would love to have you back again soon!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed for two nights at the starts inn and suites during business trip to fort sask.. Never heard of this place but was recommended by a co-worker. I've stayed pretty much at all the hotels nearby including hampton inn and this is so far the best place to stay in town.
The front desk staff were very friendly and my room was very spacious and super clean with everything being brand new. I think the hotel was built just recently. there's free amazing hot breakfast and awesome coffee bar. You gotta try their drip coffee!! I should mention that they have room interntet but the wifi was so good that I didn't need to connect the cables.
My king bed was super comfy and huge. I would definitely come back for my next trip!!

Room Tip: ask for room with the lake view!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Dear pgraham_12
Thank you for your review on our hotel on Trip Advisor. We especially appreciate you who takes time to say a few kind words about your experience.
I am happy you felt such a personalized experience by friendly staff. And also in our coffee and Full hot breakfast. I'll make sure i can make you a good latte when you come back.
We are so thrilled that you will return to us and can't wait have you back! Thank you so much again and we'll see you soon!
Carman, MB
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed here 2 weeks ago for 2 nights and absolutely loved it!! Everything is so new and sparkling clean....fit for a queen. The linens on the bed are so nice and comfortable. The people are so warm and friendly, and they gave us an affordable price. We loved the complimentary breakfast in the morning....anything and everything you could want!! The owner even made a special latte for us.....and then coffee and tea to go when we left. We would love to stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tina D
Dear Tina D
We're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. We love sharing Stars Inn and Suites and all it has to offer with our visitors, and we appreciate knowing that we have met your expectations for your stay here. Hoping to see you again!!!
Reviewed July 2, 2012

During my stay at Stars Inn, I received a really good service from all the staff at this hotel. They answered my all questions kindly and when I asked to get few extra stuff, there was no delay getting it. Overall, this hotel is built with excellent services and staff!

• Stayed June 2012
Dear wkddpdbs
We like to thank you very much for taking the time to review our Stars Inn and Suites and share your opinion. We will assure you that we will continue serving our guest the best that we can give.
Hope to see you again.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed there for two nights. The room was very clean , especially the laminated floor. I have allergies, so the laminated floor was very comfortable, which means that there was no allergic reaction for me. The coffee that they served was wonderful and they made their coffee quickly to serve their customers. I like that very much and I had a wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank maple121
Dear maple121
and share your opinion. We will assure you that we will continue our great services to each and everyone.
Thanks again we hope to see you again next time..